• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was my winter break setup at home before built my new desktop and bought a new 20''.

the tower on the left is usually hooked up to my roommate's 37''.

DSC_0463.jpg


DSC_0464.jpg



images of my setup at school to come...
 
Ah Murcielago, ok...Hahah well since the Reventon is a highly-modified Murcielago, and the paint job (same color) ^^, easy to get confused hahah.
 
yea looks like shit viewing on that tv bud

thank you, but you can't beat the price of a free tv. plus it's not my main setup, it was temporary for winter break. that box gets hooked up to my roommate's 37''. pix coming soon of my apartment setup

edit: i probably should have mentioned that i only use the tv to watch video. the only reason google is up is to emphasize that it's the desktops "second monitor"
 
good idea, this is a post your workstation thread, and not post your firearms thread there is one of those in genmay we are all, pointing out the fact that having a firearm on your desk is unsafe, impractical, and it doesn't make you look cool so please don't post pictures with firearms in them in this thread.

So.... If you're workstation is located a pawn shop, airsoft arena, or you keep your guns on your desk? Hmmm. Sounds pretty lame if you can't post your workstation just because you have a gun.
 
haha. me too. if my workstation wasnt so sad id post a pic. but i will wait till i get a new desk and such
 
So.... If you're workstation is located a pawn shop, airsoft arena, or you keep your guns on your desk? Hmmm. Sounds pretty lame if you can't post your workstation just because you have a gun.

Well, you wouldnt have a gun on your desk at a pawn shop, and i never said anything about airsoft, airsoft is just a toy not nearly as dangerous as a gun. My point still stands just because you have a gun on your desk doesn't make you cool
 
Not a pic of my newest rig, but still a cool pic.

And no, the Glock isn't for sale. :D

I work in an office full of guys with guns, thing is they don't brag about the side arm on their hip, and statistically the 9 out of 10 idiots that own a firearm, get shot by their own weapon in your typical household robbery or mugging.

So flashing a gun about isn't cool or threatening, just plain stupid.
 
Alright... I tried once to get this thread back on track and obviously it didn't work....

Can we all please just drop all the bullshit and stick to the topic at hand here? Please? There is no reason to fuck up a perfectly good thread with all this crap.

 
@ DorkKnight27

I have the same monitor. its running on my linux box. got it with my windoze ME back... wayyy back.. its still a decent monitor too
 
@ DorkKnight27

I have the same monitor. its running on my linux box. got it with my windoze ME back... wayyy back.. its still a decent monitor too

i salvaged that monitor from my brother. he was gonna junk it after he got a laptop. i gave him a few words on trashing gold that that. now that i've been using it he keeps saying that he wants it back, that it belongs to him, lol.

most of my possessions are salvaged from something: the two monitors on my desk, the Big Box (tv), keyboards, mouses, speakers. even if i had the money to replace it all i would still have it all set up somewhere in my house.
 
man im in the middle of redoing my workstation/set up right now and im pretty happy. went to Good Will and got another desk to add to my current one. I will post pictures tomorrow when it is finished.
 
Replaced my old 15" NEC with a new 22" Samsung

This system does a lot of video editing and rendering.

DSCF2461.jpg


DSCF2411.jpg


DSCF2454.jpg


DSCF2458.jpg


DSCF2457.jpg


DSCF2456.jpg


DSCF2454.jpg


More Mods to Come!!
 
Jay_Oasis you better lock all your windows before some scouser comes and steals it all!

Nice setup
 
My latest home workstation. I had to downsize since my wife's workstation took a dive and I have her my 2nd monitor...
workstation05.jpg


Typical "work-weekend" at the dungeon...
workstation06.jpg
 
4 laptops.. and is that a mini/micro/nano/picoATX?, HD?.. or is that just another laptop in disguise
I wouldn't even know what I would do with 4 laptops... 4 LCD's, I can understand..
 
and is that a mini/micro/nano/picoATX?, HD?.. or is that just another laptop in disguise
Not sure what thing you're referring to but if you mean that black box to the right of my large laptop, it's a 2TB eSATA storage box I modified. I have a thread about it here

I wouldn't even know what I would do with 4 laptops...
Well I personally fix them and give them back to my clients... For a fee!
 
So, here be my workstation. Nothing special, recently reworked the wiring (tuck), and still have some papers and magazines to get rid of.

And, hopefully one day soon I will be rocking a gaming rig and an additional monitor.
deskywf2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top