Post Your Water Cooled CM Stacker 8xx

prodigee

Gawd
Post your water cooled stackers here

i will be posting mine in a few days when i get all the necessary parts

i know but this is the watercooled version. and that one is just for stacker 83x this is for all stackers

ooo I want to create a thread for phase change cooled Chenming 301 cases.

i think that you are mocking me but i cant tell (the whole typed on the internet thing is getting in the way) sorry if this is bothering you it just seemed like a good idea. i will change the title and see if that has a effect.

We have a coolermaster case thread, and we have a watercooled cases thread. Cross reference.

ooo I want to create a thread for phase change cooled Chenming 301 cases.

Exactly my thoughts.

I've lurked [H] for around 5 years since I could never find an email other than yahoo, gmail, or hotmail (too lazy) and there used to be a time where there were only Case galleries featuring manufacturers. Now dipshits even post "so and so case." Just keep it manufacturer, plz.

OK SORRY IF I HAD KNOWN IT WOULD PISS YOU GUYS OFF THIS BAD I WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE STACKERS OTHER THAN THE 830/832 A PLACE TO POST AND THEIR WATER COOLING SETUPS. SORRY.

There's no need to get angry. Just use the threads that are already here for a reason. There are TONS of pictures of people's watercooled coolermaster cases on these forums.

OK SORRY IF I HAD KNOWN IT WOULD PISS YOU GUYS OFF THIS BAD I WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE STACKERS OTHER THAN THE 830/832 A PLACE TO POST AND THEIR WATER COOLING SETUPS. SORRY.

LoL looks like we made this kid cry.

LoLuMaD?

I think it's time for someone to make a new account.

[translation]
GO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT NOW BEFORE YOU GET MADE FUN OF EVEN MORE THAN YOU NEED TO BE EVEN THOUGH IT IS RIDICULOUSLY ENTERTAINING FOR THE REST OF US READING THIS THREAD.
[/translation]

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT?!?!??! LOUUUUUUUUUUD NOISESSSSSS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Real Monsters.

Back