post your thermaltake cases

here is a thread just for thermaltake cases. here is mine
DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0703.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

I think there is a Thermaltake case thread around here somewhere, must have got lost...anyway

DSCF1156-1.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

Old School ThermalTake Xaser II

2ewhzzd.jpg
2q88pxk.jpg

2nbdsnb.jpg
2lu56dx.jpg

2ez1zxl.jpg
eaku2p.jpg

I'm selling mine for $55 shipped if anyone is interested. It has the upgraded thermal controller version 10. It has a custom window with Dragon Acrylic, custom 120mm blow hole, custom red flouresent in the front, custom black front bezel (painted)....

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, it's the only good picture I have of the case. It's a Kandalf LCS.

Here's an older picture.

PICT2527.jpg

PICT2528.jpg

All the guts of in this picture were replaced about 4 months ago.
PICT2529.jpg

Check out my awesome cable management! I didn't feel like trying to route any cables because I was long due for an upgrade anyway. Also this was my first watercooled system, worked perfect out of the box, no leaks and I didn't even do a loop test, I know I should have but I had faith in my plumbing skills.

PS. Kandalf is pretty terrible for cable managing, given the chance I wouldn't buy this case again. It's not bad for a beginners system for water cooling tho. Works great and easy to setup right out of the box, comes with everything you need.

lol is there some unspoken rule that when you buy a thermaltake case you have to bling it out in LED's and bright colors :p

lol is there some unspoken rule that when you buy a thermaltake case you have to bling it out in LED's and bright colors :p

no, but why would someon take the time to post their case unless they had modified it in some way....:confused:

If one wants to look at stock thermaltake cases head to thermaltake.com

;)

no, but why would someon take the time to post their case unless they had modified it in some way....:confused:

If one wants to look at stock thermaltake cases head to thermaltake.com

;)

Totally agree. That is why my Xaser VI is getting a coat of powder this weekend!

Not when they come like that as standard no, My Xaser III only had an illuminated front plate for it's name, that was all, and that's how it has been since I bought it in 04, if I had my choice I would tone it down on mine, can't do anything about the illumination from the heatsink, mainboard RAM, and CPU voltage indicators, or the BIOS code display. If it's anyones fault for the bling it's the part manufacturers (don't tell me you don't remember the Corsair RAM with the usage LED display on the edge?).

Kind of an ironic statement with some Lian-Li's I have seen http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1034253992&postcount=4343
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1034166673&postcount=4285

Last edited:
My old internet rig in the process of being cleaned. Amd 2400+ mobile at 2.5ghz, built it dec, 2004
Case is a Xaser III

Nice looking cases!

Man, what happened to the old Tt gallery thread? I couldn't find it searching :/

Back