Post your SLI Rig Pictures!

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Well, since there is no thred that I could find that was dedicated to SLI rigs, I thought I might start one.

Here is mine to get us started.

As of now I am running eVGA 8800GTS's. @ 558/1600

THATS ONE SEXY CASE! Blimey I'm in love. What is it?

And is it cool enough for 2x8800GTS's in there? There is no side fans.

THATS ONE SEXY CASE! Blimey I'm in love. What is it?

And is it cool enough for 2x8800GTS's in there? There is no side fans.

Thanks! It is a Lian Li with factory side window, and yes it stays nice and cool in there, given that I replaced the 120mm fan in the back, and the 80mm on top. The ambient system temp. is around 32c almost all the time (My room does get warm though).

SLI 7800GTXs getting pretty old now..but i was smoking back in july05 lol
computer87fc1.jpg

computer5an1.jpg

Lian Li too.. awesome

SLI 7800GTXs getting pretty old now..but i was smoking back in july05 lol
computer87fc1.jpg

computer5an1.jpg

Lian Li too.. awesome

Nice setup Ryle, I <3 your monitor:cool: Very clean.

Anyone else have some SLI to show off!?;)

i'll post mine when its done

I'm making a show off computer (low spec)

probably going to be an AMD 3500+ 2 x 6600GT SLI.

Its just going to be for show.

X2 4800+ on ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe with Zalman 9500AM2LED
2 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2-8000
2 400GB 16MB Seagate SATA HD's mirrored
2 eVGA 7950GT 512MB KO with Zalman VF900-LEDs
Sound Blaster XFi XtremeMusic
Samsung Syncmaster SATA DVDRW with Lightscribe
Ultra X-Connect 2 550W modular power supply
all wrapped up in a Lian Li PC-G70B

Here it is in its current state. Will put these in the new C2D system next week. 7800gtx 512mb

asus.JPG

@ Auroras 05 System:
How much heat did that furnace put out? Whats the CPU?

and can we get mods to change name to Post your SLI/Crossfire rigs?

Midrange 7600GT SLI rig.
Antec_900_upward_front_angle.jpg

Antec_900_side_2.jpg

Antec_900_inside6.jpg

sideviewflash.jpg

side_panel_off_flash.jpg

anglelookingup-1.jpg

Antec_900_inside_looking_up.jpg

Antec_900_inside3.jpg

Antec_900_inside_wide.jpg

I know, I know.... Wire management is coming soon!

@ Auroras 05 System:
How much heat did that furnace put out? Whats the CPU?

and can we get mods to change name to Post your SLI/Crossfire rigs?

The cpu is an AMD 3500+, the cpu temps were fine, but the dual 6800 Ultras stayed in the 80's under load. That was until I moved the system to a better case. The Coolermaster Praetorian wasn't doing much cooling.

Here's my brother's SLI rig.. and the graphics cards are for sale! :D

Hiper 580w PSU
AMD X2 3800+ AM2
MSI K9N Platinum SLI
2GB OCZ Platinum DDR2-800
74GB Raptor
2x XFX 7900GT's SLI (520MHz core, 1500MHz memory)
el cheapo raidmax case :p

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

I haven't seen a rig yet that actually uses the 4-pin molex motherboard connector for dual graphics cards. That said, I don't either.. I wonder why...

Yea.. I think its if you are getting system instability when you don't have a good 12v rail on your PSU. I guess you are supposed to plug in the 4pin molex to help with stability. Anyway, the system runs as solid as a rock so there's no need to clutter up the wiring any more than it already is. :D

I haven't seen a rig yet that actually uses the 4-pin molex motherboard connector for dual graphics cards. That said, I don't either.. I wonder why...

Really? This doesn't cause instability or hurt performance? I would think that for cards that lack a six pin power plug, that the four pin molex would really help performance/stability. Especially with a card like the 7600GT. I always thought it was a pretty powerful card for no power plug. I always wondered what it would be capable of if it had external power running to it. So I could unplug the four pin molex on the mobo and it wouldn't effect anything? No crashing, or performance hit? That would be great, cause that plug looks like **** hanging out there.

Actually, after installation, I was reading through my motherboard and found something about this. It said something about "For systems where only a 20 pin atx ( minus the extra 4 pin for 24) plug is being used, the motherboard molex connector provides dual graphics card setups with the extra power needed for stability...." Wish I would have know that before I had to route that damn cable up and underneath all of my expansion cards! What a PITA.

Ok Ok, I can post a pic of mine, but my wire management has not been done yet. Should I hold off or post now?

:cool:

I use the Molex connector on my mobo. I figure it cant hurt to have the power there just incase. The connector is way at the bottom of my board so hiding the wire isnt an issue.

Xaser SLi - unmanaged then basic wire management :p

xasersli001pl4.jpg

xasersli002dm7.jpg

xasersli017tp8.jpg

xasersli028oa6.jpg

xasersli031ur9.jpg

digitalcaveay0.jpg
Try listening to a little Paul Hardcastle, "Ventura Highway" while doing some photo editing

Pictures from Nikon D200

Hey, I would like to post, but how do you post pictures!! ???

I hit Insert Image but it gives me some url line, I even pointed to the Dir and its not loading the images. Any ideas, I don't have a website for the script url... sheesh... Once I figure this out I'll post my SLi Rig.

The images have to be hosted on the internet somewhere (like imageshack or photobucket) then you right click on the imageand select properties, find and copy the link address, then paste it into the message body, and add
tag at the end of the link address. Or you can click the icon that looks like a mountain in the reply window and paste the image address there, it will add the tags for you.

So it would look like this (minus the quotes):

73975627.jpg"

remove the quotes and you have this:

73975627.jpg

I don't have quotes like yours after "http

Mine doesn't have quotes, its like [img]http
"[ IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xasersli001ut7.jpg[/IMG ]"

Any ideas, I'm using imageshack

hehe... figured it out... see my thread.

Glad to see I finally got it! Thanks for the help.

So what do you think, not to bad for air. Nice water cooling by the way.

Back