Post Your Mac Setup

I can laugh at the jokes, but there really needs to be some moderation here. If the thread shouldn't be here close it, dont shit all over it, rip the thread starter a new anus, and then literally turn the thread to shit.

My mac setup.

DSCN2399.jpg

Do you really live there? That's ghetto as hell. Cheap table, plastic chair, torn tile, extremely dirty floors, etc. Just because you can't afford a Mac doesn't mean you should threadcrap.

To the OP, you should have used a better pic seeing as you have a better pic in the "post your workstation" thread. Also why do you think a Mac setup would necessarily look different than a PC setup? You already started a thread for that.

I spent a lot of money on that pink iMac. Maybe I should clean up outside right now, In fact brb I am going to sweep the dirt out of my grass.

Depends on where he lives. If that's in Manhattan or San Fran for example, that's a pretty nice place! His rent is probably equivalent to an ibook a month there :p

I spent a lot of money on that pink iMac. Maybe I should clean up outside right now, In fact brb I am going to sweep the dirt out of my grass.

You should really do that every other week or so, otherwise your astroturf will wear out quickly.

I'm in Chicago and my rent is 1150 a month. Why would I ever do free repairs on a place I am paying out the ass to rent? My cheap table is from Ikea and the cheap chair is from DePaul University dorms. I would have been fine using milk crates for a chair and a plywood table. Don't get off the topic though this was about my mac post.

My Setup:
PowerMac G4 Gigabit Ethernet
GigaDesigns 1.2Ghz Dual Processor
ATi Radeon 9800 Pro with Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer Heatsink
1GB Kingston PC133 SDRAM
Adaptec 5100 USB 2.0 5-Port PCI Card
32x Sony CRX315E Combo Drive (Hopefully SuperDrive soon)
RoseWill 400W PSU
500GB SATA WD Caviar Blue HDD
160GB PATA Maxor Diamond HDD
Sonnet Tempo SATA PCI Card
Airport Card
Harmon / Kardon iMac G3 Internal Speaker :p
Antec 120mm 3 Speed Fan
Antec 80mm Rear Exhaust Fan

IMG_0305.jpg

All considered, I'm happy with my setup.

EDIT:
Thought I'd take a pic of my entire setup.
I enjoy my speakers :D
IMG_46722.jpg

Last edited:
I can't seem to get my port to work, no matter what happens it always crashes at the load screen with the girl... Did yours just work?

Yeah mine works perfectly. But does crash at times. Running Mac Specs C2D 2.16, 1GB, 120Hdd. Though my NFSU2 port has been updated with 1.3 patch. I can give it to you if you want.

Yeah, my home setup is almost identical as this macbook pro they gave me does me well for both home and work. The other macbook pro is an old one I am using to test out some remote software and Snow Leopard.

Still good stuff there. I've seen some Mac only office work places and none are as better then that one you have there.

On the far right there are some papers right now on top of a dock in which I put my X61 into when needed.

Back