Post Your Mac Desktop

407545140_504027d97e_b.jpg

Skin: Photopro 1.5
Icon set: Bleed
WP: ??

what ff extention or setting is that!

Cant you just change the color scheme in the webrowser? Instead of displaying white when there is nothing there display black...

Bumpity bumpity bump bump!

More desktops! More wallpapers/themes to steal! :p

Why doesn't any one sticky this and the post your setup thread? :confused:

So I was blessed with a broken hard drive yesterday, and I got a fresh install of os x. I've only started reloading what little i had backed up. I guess you can call me a traditionalist.

screenro3.png

Why doesn't any one sticky this and the post your setup thread? :confused:

So I was blessed with a broken hard drive yesterday, and I got a fresh install of os x. I've only started reloading what little i had backed up. I guess you can call me a traditionalist.

*snip*
Because people keep posting hackintoshes...

I'm on Dual monitors so this is what I have

Macbook 2 GHz Core 2 Duo
Samsung SyncMaster 241BW 19"

1234321, I really like that pastel-eque wallpaper, it's very pretty.

Updated :cool:

Thing in bottom left is gimmesometune, displays itunes stuff when a new song comes up for a few seconds.

Here's the wallpaper, hdr of times sqaure.

efwafewavt3.png

I decided to show off my Lamborghini loyalty this time.

I use SetAlphaValue to make almost all my windows 70% transparent. At the moment I had colloquy hidden, iTunes hidden, and my Camino window hidden so I could show off my buddy list style and XRG stats.

I decided to show off my Lamborghini loyalty this time.

Lol, what's that mean? That you own Lamgorghini(s) and won't buy Ferrari or Porsche? Or that you just like looking at them more? =P I'm a Ferarri/Porsche man myself.

p.s. Folders are your friend!

Lol, what's that mean? That you own Lamgorghini(s) and won't buy Ferrari or Porsche? Or that you just like looking at them more? =P I'm a Ferarri/Porsche man myself.

p.s. Folders are your friend!
Dad had a Diablo a few years back. I want a Gallardo in a few months and have a LP640 on order.

Love Ferrari's, love Porsches, love all cars. :)

I use folders a lot, but things that are a-priority just are scrambled on the desk. If you looked at my desktop one day from now it'd be totally different. :eek:

Dad had a Diablo a few years back. I want a Gallardo in a few months and have a LP640 on order.

Love Ferrari's, love Porsches, love all cars. :)

I use folders a lot, but things that are a-priority just are scrambled on the desk. If you looked at my desktop one day from now it'd be totally different. :eek:

That's awesome, both the Gallardo and Murcielago are amazing. I was just pulling your leg earlier, it's pretty hard to dislike Ferrari's or Porsches :p .

I personally can't stand to have hardly anything on my desktop, even if I use it 1000 times a day.

I got the 17" iMac Core Duo, with 1GB RAM. I've been loving it so far..I had to sacrifice a larger screen for the Mac, but it was worth it.

The original is on DeviantArt somewhere. Can't recall where. I had to resize it for 1920x1200 anyway. Here's a link to my resized image.

Much thanks dude. I'm constantly looking for simple and stylistic wallpapers. This one will surely look sweet going with the silver casing of my MBP. :)

Back