Post your Kombuster Scores

i got about same score window mode, my 3d mark vantage demo expired.

unigine i get:
FPS: 43.1
Scores: 1086
Min FPS: 16.9
Max FPS: 106.7

1280x1024 FS
DX11
4xAA
16xAF
Shaders = High
Tesselation = Normal



i think it is processor influenced more because my score was lower then reviews that used i7's at same settings.

kromw.JPG

Maybe it's a multi-gpu or ATI thing then, cuz my score is about 2.5x higher in Full screen
 
*Update*

If SLI or Crossfire don't work.......run it in full screen. I wish they had included that in the readme. :rolleyes:

78862

Sorry to keep harping on this, but I thought I had it figured out. Only DX9-11 uses crossfire. Even in full screen I can't get it to work with OpenGL2-3.

I'm hoping someone can shed light on this. I'd appreciate it as my Googling has come up with nothing. (Other than run it full screen, which I am.)


Thanks.
 
Back
Top