6c220877.jpg

38dbe9e4.jpg

e9bae270.jpg

5b3c8ea8.jpg

c1ec4f6a.jpg

0718b78d.jpg

340b5e56.jpg

3383dc17.jpg

I've not unlocked my iphone, that theme looks pretty horrible from a use perspective Oo

not at all, it works pretty well, i know where everything is. its neater IMO, not as many icons

His point is more that what works specifically for you may not work for someone else. One of the reasons Apple's interface designs are so lauded is because they do a very good job of organizing and visually conveying information.

And I have to agree, that looks more like Windows Mobile 7 than the iPhone, especially the fonts and multi-shade blues. But that lock/unlock screen is great, and I wish the iPhone would let us set widgets on that screen besides the time. Time, weather, an unread SMS/email count, and maybe an RSS headline feed would be great.

thats amazing looking

i had my jailbroken but everything was just so buggy, and seemed less stable, so i unbroke it

but i would have loved to try that theme

Back to the iPhone(3G this time) after owning a 2G iPhone... then a HTC Touch Pro... then a Blackberry Bold. I'll probably have this one until the NEXT iPhone comes out. :rolleyes:

Anyway...my theme is pretty basic. I tried an iNav mod at first but it wasn't for me. Great work nevertheless.

Phone locked:
532065824.png

Theme 1:
709020094.png

Theme 2 - still working on making this one more unique from theme 1. Meh. :eek:
449116094.png

Edit: These aren't found in Cydia since I did some of the modding myself. Icons on Theme 1 are called Tenuis and they are found in Cydia I believe.

It would be nice if people would post what theme's they were using so others wouldn't flood this thread with "OMFG What theem is that !!1!"

Anyways, Blackberry iBold theme from Cydia, with Transparent Dock and 5-icon dock.

photo-3.jpg

Nice setups guys....too bad Apple wont let you do your own themes without jailbreaking.

:(

What is the lock screen called and how do you get the weather on the lock and home screens?

Back