• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

post your favorite headphones

akapaulk

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
1,315
When the wife needs some quiet time, and you want to blast to your favorite tunes and experience excellent high, mids, and BASS :D

I need to buy some ;)
 
akapaulk said:
When the wife needs some quiet time, and you want to blast to your favorite tunes and experience excellent high, mids, and BASS :D

I need to buy some ;)

I like my hd-497s, but then again, I'm not an ubergeek audiophile.
 
i love my shure e2c. but then again...i used to have the koss portapro's...good can for the money
 
firey-eyez said:
bass is overrated
Says you :rolleyes:


I concur with 2 of the options already mentioned in this thread: beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro (80ohm version) and Shure E2c. Use the 770s at home (with MisterX pimeta amp) and the E2c (unamped) on the go with an iRiver H320. Very pleased with both (though the Shure's need a little equalization to bring out the bass).
 
Hmm I always thought my E2Cs had plenty of bass. Maybe try the foam tips out on them instead?
 
the ear seal on canalphones is an integral part of getting the bass. It's there. You just have to find it. Experiment with insertion and tips/flanges.

Regarding headphones, what is your budget?
 
Back
Top