Post your ebay/geeks.com dual monitor arms

Can the DS-100 by ergotron hold a 30 inch and 2x 20 inch dells? By theory on the specs it should, but just thought I'd confirm with fellow [H]ers

Go for it man, I'll sell you my mount

Thanks for the offer, but there is no way I would pay $100 for a used one (no offence), but the reason being is that I have found a couple of stores selling it brand new for $30-$35 before shipping. I'm just waiting for it to be in stock as I'm already on their email list.

Thanks for the offer, but there is no way I would pay $100 for a used one (no offence), but the reason being is that I have found a couple of stores selling it brand new for $30-$35 before shipping. I'm just waiting for it to be in stock as I'm already on their email list.

It's all good, I understand. Who knows if they'll actually be in stock. I bro sold his for around $80 on eBay so I'll prob. throw it up on there. Demand seems high...

Is it possible to mount two displays on top of each other with this? I want to have one hooked up to my desktop to watch downloaded media, and one running in dual displays with my notebook.

Is it possible to mount two displays on top of each other with this? I want to have one hooked up to my desktop to watch downloaded media, and one running in dual displays with my notebook.

No.

Its one long arm, so if you move one up and down, the other would move up and down also.

hey Renner Technology, where can i buy 1 of them chrome counter weight desk lamp from please?

nice setup btw :)

How do these mount to the back of a dell monitor?

Take the stand off. and screw it in the dual monitor stand. There are 4 screw holes.

Not the best picture, but it might help

img168nx0.jpg

Mine came with enough arms to hold 4 monitors, so if you didn't mind having two empty spots, yeah, you could.

per cputopia: will have back in stock Oct 15th! just an FYI for anyone else out there looking for one.

well, almost a week past the 15th ... nothing in stock and no email

anyone else have better luck here or through another reseller?

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I have admired everyone's setup and this thread has made me join the mad search for the elusive dual display mount that everyone is looking for.

After a lot of searching, I finally found these (and other config options, triple, quad, etc.).

The price is a little steeper than what it used to be, but with the current economy and the dollar not as strong as it was, I figured it was still reasonable.

Not sure of the rules or if I can post how to get these (don't want to upset any site sponsers).

Anyway, price I got mine for is $119.99 + $13.00 shipping (via FedEx, insured with tracking number) for a dual display mount.

There is a way to get these for about $84.00 + shipping, but it will take a while to post it (tonight).

Let me know if you are interested.

No, I am not the seller. =)

Welcome to [H].

Feel free to post the link. The link for previous sellers has been posted, plus there is a whole section for deals, so there are no rules against posting links, provided you are not the seller.

I'm definitely interested. Cputopia is slow as hell. I can't get a straight answer out of them to save my life.

OK, just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking rules. Just got this on Thursday and it is great.

You've mentioned the site previously in this thread, but doesn't look like anyone tried him out or sent him an email.

I got it through http://www.tykesupply.com. Price for the dual lcd mount was $119.99 + shipping $13 (Fedex - Insured w/ tracking number).

Now, there might be a way to get this for 25% off the purchase price. Tykesupply, sells on e-Bay, the same (and other) mount(s) with Buy It Now! prices equivalent to his website's prices. His e-Bay ID is wwwtykesupplycom

There's a current promotional offer going on with Live.com, PayPal and e-Bay. Essentially, if you go to http://www.live.com and search for say, PS3 and click Go, the results page will have a offer link to save 25% if you buy it on e-Bay using Buy It Now! and PayPal. The deal is you buy it for full price now, Microsoft will refund 25% of your purchase price back to your PayPal account in 60 days. You don't have to buy what you searched Live.com for. In other words, just cause you searched for a PS3, doesn't mean you can't buy an iPod and get 25% back. The only catch is, you have to make the purchase within an hour of the initial search and have to make the purchase in the same browser window you did the search in. *phew*.

Link for all the info on this deal is here - http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=952519&highlight=live.com.

No guarantee this will work, but it is worth a shot. I've hit quite a few purchases with other seller's when the cashback was 30% and it worked like a charm. Just make sure you have the "Save 25%" banner at the top of your browser window when you make the purchase.

This would bring the purchase price to $89.99 plus shipping, not too bad.

Hopefully, this will help some of you out and end the perpetual frustration of trying to locate one of these at a reasonable price.

I spoke with a Tyson there by email and he indicated he had a few HUNDRED in stock!!!

If you want to thank me, list me as a referral (e-Bay ID - Insaneprophet) when you make the purchase or do the Buy It Now!. Maybe I'll get a few bucks thrown in to my PayPal account from Tykesupply.:p

I'm definitely interested. Cputopia is slow as hell. I can't get a straight answer out of them to save my life.

im running into the same problem. every response I get is they will be here next Wednesday or Friday or whatever arbitrary date they decided to give me at that time ... 0/4 so far ...

too bad, im not gonna spend $119 on one ... still a good find though Grifter113

I'm not sure if a Humanscale M7 is a valid entry for this topic but I did win it on eBay for $128.

Pictured:
Safco 1933 - 54'' Reversible Top Desk
Two (2) Samsung 226BW 22'' LCD monitors
Humanscale M7 Dual-monitor mount (M7T2A22G17Q)
Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
Logitech Quickcam Fusion
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse
Antec P180 computer case
Samsung LN-T3253H 32'' LCD TV

just did a dual setup for my dad, this would make for some added space on a cramped desk

good stuff!

Got mine last night. Install was easy and looks awesome. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

received mine on tuesday night. will post some before and after pics soon :D

btw, having two different monitors that dont line up properly when on this mount is really annoying. might have to ditch my benq ... it kinda sucks anyway

Back