Post your chieftec cases 2007

fantastic use of phrases and spelling.

but seriously - that's a nice case. Always wanted a chieftec. I like their intke / HD cooling solution

Friend herro, setup nice but clean wires case u should make ugly. Why HDD Samsung no sense crash fail die.

;)

edit: And why do you have an AMD64 badge on your computer if it's an Intel e6600...

Heres my spiderman chieftec...lol....this is one of the nerdiest mods ive ever done...forgive me.

nice rig yoda :)

...and the spidey rig aint bad. My kid would love it--seriously.

fantastic use of phrases and spelling.

but seriously - that's a nice case. Always wanted a chieftec. I like their intke / HD cooling solution

I just want to say that not everyone is as refined and polished in English as you might be. This forum is a compilation of people from various places, and not to shock you, but many parts of the world they do not speak English (English ranks in second). So some people might have a hard time trying to say things that they want to share. There is no reason to rag on him, instead why don't you try and help him.

And just FYI, you spelled "intake" wrong, you forgot to capitalize, and you didn't use a period... and the sad part is that you speak English.

Learn to spell :rolleyes:

Learn to be respectful :rolleyes:

I got a gloss silver Chieftech case. Running an AGP 939 system currently but will soon be a C2D setup. I will take some before, during, and after pics and get them here for you.

EDIT: I found the pics of my rig on my computer.

nice case,but sistem is old.

Thought that you were commenting on the cases... not what was inside??

Anyway I got new stuff comming in on Thursday of this week. Core2Duo stuff in fact....

I will post some more pics that I am going to take of the rebuilding process. The pics that I just posted is the exact setup I am running now (can't afford it all like everyone else).

my "little" CA-01B-B-SL

IMG_2255.jpg
IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg
IMG_2250.jpg

My workstation, in a (slightly) modified Chieftec Bravo case.

Normally, it's on wheels but I had to remove them to be able to fit the case under my desk. :)
Specs can be found in my sig.

NjO, HOLY CRAP!
That's all I can say, that's quite a bit of hard drive space you have.
How many hard drives is that all together? CD/DVD roms are for n00bs huh? =P

Here's my Chieftec, had for quite a few years now. I liked it so much, after I brought my new machine, I kept it in the same case =D

wiresez1.jpg

good mod,
wait for new pictures
chieftec owners,this is your topic.
Prove your talent.

sweet paint job acidex, that black is so shiny it looks alien-esque.

I have 2 of them...

here is the 'Purple' case (awaiting a system to be put in it) - a 901:

901-feb3-2006009.jpg

chenming_cases007.jpg

chenming_cases002.jpg

and this is the NorthWater Ice Monster, a 601:
Abit 3rd Eye motherboard with an Opty144, cooled by an Arctic Web 437watt peltier block

f6146df4.jpg

7679da75.jpg

03aac826.jpg

and both of them side by side (before having systems in them) to show a size comparison

chenming_cases027.jpg

~NortH~

Slightly off topic, but -

Where do you guys get your Chieftec cases? I'm interested in the models with the 8 side-facing drive bays, like the LCX01, Bravo, etc.

They seem to be a little scarce in the US - are these models new or what?

Thx,

DE

chieftec build cases amount of 5 years or 6,hier in romania ,in almoust it shop retrieve something like this,its a good cases,solid and more space.

good work guys!
I had two Chieftec CS 601 but I sold they because after 2 years I hadn't the will to transport it to the lan-parties. A 30kg PC and 8-10 Lan-Parties per year. It's to much ;)

Back