Post your Celeron D OC here.

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
Yup..had to be done, Im not a fan of the Celeron but i got my hand's on a OEM E machines Celeron D s478 325 2.53ghz chip...slaped it in on water and this is what she did.
ocd2.jpg

Now i wana see some other's OC's :cool:

God damn that's insane, I can't belive I'm actually jealous of a Celeron. And I'll bet it pwns my AXP 2200.

I told every one not to leave me alone by myself :( i get bored..hardware start's getting hot, and i start jacking up the fsb on shit! :eek:

Welp ill vapo it tomorrow and see how well it does, maby 4.4 or 4.4.5 ish like my 3.2e

Guess i should post spec's.. IC7 MAX 3, 2 x 512 Corsair XMS XL PRO 3200 with TCCD chip's 2-2-2-5, Antek TP550...Water block is a Nexxxos SP S478 block with 1/4" plug N cool hose. Wter Pump is a Aqua Computer Eheim Aquastream and Rad is a self made 3 core 130 x 130mm rad with 1 Panaflow 120mm fan on it.

Thats My Boy doin it up even with celly's!!!! NIce Oc my brother. As always you are the man. :D

The Cpt.

LOL Hell man i was just playing with it :) Ill have to vapo it because i just did the math and at 1.75v and 4.3ghz im pumping out 240WATT's of heat, i damn near boiled my water tonight, 53*c IDLE!!!!!!!! so yea..it's time to freez this cpu :)

I am suprised a C0 stepping to get that high even on water. Now the newer D1 steepings sure, and the newest E1 steppings yea easy as pie.

Here is my C0 stepping Celeron-D with an Alpha PAL8942.

3800.png

Back