Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Moog said:http://bf2s.com/player/masques/
Still trying to get my basic knife combat badge...I'm about to pull my hair out getting that damn thing!!
EDIT: Here is another listing of my stats in case that page doesn't load
EDIT 2: No love for the engineers? I would think a forum of tech junkies would like fixin' stuff?![]()
Max-Powers said:name is FearThePenguin. first time I tried this thing. Got the game couple days ago. Half way to Sergeant
Could not load stats for "43799752".
Error: You are #25,608 of 26,360 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 14h 13m 36s.
=(
0810 said:is there an easier way to get the explosive ordanance badge?????
v6maro said:yeah, jihad on kark with a mec bus. Load it up with c4, run into a crowd or a tank hop out just before and BLAMO
I ended up getting it on a 24/7 Karkand server running 20 players on a 32 player map.Phoenix86 said:Combat knife isn't too hard, play 64 Karkand or Sharqi (probably easier than Karkand). Play as assault for the body armor, and flash bangs if you have the F2000 unlock.![]()
Moog said:I ended up getting it on a 24/7 Karkand server running 20 players on a 32 player map.
The 64 player maps cause problems for 2 reasons.