Post Your Best "PS4 Wins" GIFs

89gBeiT.jpg

VI1XDDl.jpg

72GM6de.jpg

I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers. Plus I don't use social media. :)

Nobody in GoT changes their clothes. I can recognize pretty much any character.

I think I got this....

1. Good at avoiding spoilers
  2. Doesn't use social media
  3. Can recognize pretty much any character
  4. Doesn't have a library card

:p

I think I got this....

1. Good at avoiding spoilers
  2. Doesn't use social media
  3. Can recognize pretty much any character
  4. Doesn't have a library card

:p

Haha, HEY. No, I love the library.

I never read the books. There are 4 other books and some classes in the queue first.

Haha, HEY. No, I love the library.

I never read the books. There are 4 other books and some classes in the queue first.

That's a hell of a queue. Storm of Swords was published in August 2000. :eek:

Given the age of the book and the buzz from episode 9, it's really quite remarkable you made it all the way to today without getting spoiled. ;)

OH my god you guys made my day. FUCKIN LOVE THIS THREAD> I Haven't laughed so hard all day. I could use it. Thank you...

Haha, a lot of great pics and animated GIFS. Stupid Microsoft, they will soon crash and burn and they deserve whats coming to them.

I won't jump on the gif bandwagon yet until we find out how many devs are going to block used games on the ps4

I won't jump on the gif bandwagon yet until we find out how many devs are going to block used games on the ps4

Just EA and they said in a recent press release that it was because they knew the games they made would be purchased regardless of the DRM or release quality. Oh, and probably Ubisoft because of the whole getting revenge for the backlash at their always-on DRM on the PC.

For more clarification on the PS4's used game policy and their stance on 3rd party DRM:
We've already come right out and said we're not going to allow online pass. And the word "allow" is key there. Specifically with online, with PS+ requiring a charge to play online, we would not want any publisher [to charge.]

In general, we're all businesses. Sony or Microsoft is never going to be able to tell EA or Activision exactly what they can do. What we like to say at PlayStation is that we set the precedent. The way we are approaching this is that we want this to be extremely consumer-friendly, extremely retailer-friendly, and extremely publisher-friendly. My personal opinion is that it's hard for me to believe that any major publisher is going to put an extra set of used DRM onto game titles because that wouldn't put them in a good spot, right?

Scott Rohde, Sony Head of Software Development

And now EA is acting all "Charge for used games??? Who, us???"
"EA has never had a conversation, and I have been present at all of them, with all of the manufacturers, saying you must put a system in place that allows us to take a piece of the action or even stop it. Absolutely incorrect."

"We will figure out what we need to do. I'm not trying to back-pedal but this thing just happened and we need to reconvene and hear what people think and talk to our retail partners and our first party partners. We had no idea what Sony was going to announce. We'll reconvene next week and figure it all out."

"Not saying, you know, it was Austin Powers type meeting of Doctor Evils saying [places pinkie finger on eyetooth, Dr. Evil-style] 'we know we can get it back down the road'. No. That was not the meeting I was in. Online Pass was more trouble to the consumer than it was worth." - See more at: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA...Fees-Xbox-One-56655.html#sthash.NReVhonZ.dpuf

This thread is full of win. But wait until Sony's network goes down again like it did April-May of 2 years ago. :p

This thread is full of win. But wait until Sony's network goes down again like it did April-May of 2 years ago. :p

At least you'll still be able to play your games unlike if Xbox live were to ever go down!!!!!!!! :D

This thread is funny as fuck, subbed. Looks like I need to follow this console war more cuz this is turning into comedy.

GUYS!

HOLY SHIT!

listen very closely at 3:15 to this video, this was dead rising 3 on xbox one during their conference.

its the windows 7 error sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hlm-1dmB2gc#t=190s

There is also a report (tweet) that at e3 an xboxone crashed to windows 7 and they had to shut down the game via task manager.
1. Dev kits for consoles pre-release are often just PC's with certain hardware and software.
2. The Xbox One runs a couple OS's as VM's at any given point last time I checked. One of those OS's is a custom version of Win8 which has the same error sound loaded in its library.

Well some of these funny pics no longer apply since MS backtracked on the Internet-must-be-on requirement. Kudos to public opinion swaying a company's requirement! :cool:

Back