Post your best COD4 MP scores.

Capfarland

Limp Gawd
Played a few good games today, just thought I'd post this one image, my score is absolutely insane, and no I did not cheat.

untitled-4.jpg

My best score/KDR. Only other game I could pull these kind of scores off in was desert combat mod for bf1942
iw3mp2007121923161568bvqo3.jpg

Sorry dude but 3-1 in a pub is absolutely impossible your ass is already banned. =V

It's actually quite simple in a public server. As a sniper, I can get scores like 70 29 and 55 and 5 or go without dying the entire game with less people (14 0 for example). I have to snipe from one spot though usually, or I get killed if I try to switch to another building.

It really depends on how you play. I've outscored the next player on my team by over a hundred kills playing a rushing playstyle with the M14, but I rarely get a decent K/D ratio.

yea it really depends how you play. The score I posted was playing with an mp5 flanking buildings and stuff.

ahem, this was using a shotgun and explosives.

Sniping is fun but I've never been able to get a score like this that way.

It's actually quite simple in a public server. As a sniper, I can get scores like 70 29 and 55 and 5 or go without dying the entire game with less people (14 0 for example). I have to snipe from one spot though usually, or I get killed if I try to switch to another building.

sound the serious alarm

best i've done is 700 on crash. Barrett+airstrikes. What I would do is (every other time) die right after getting an air strike. Hooray for perpetual death from above.

I got 20-0 a few times in free-for-all on the xbox 360...hehe

On the PC, I don't recall my best score. I should be getting my new vid card in the mail in the next couple of days so I can play online again. I'm [HOF]Ub3rn00b and usually play on the SnakeandSnots House of Fun server. There are 2 or 3 of them going now.

Back