• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your 5850 OC results

Megalomaniac

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
2,193
Maybe we should do this for the 5850 and for the 5970, but lets start with this card since it is the most popular

Post your:

Manufacturer/model
Core
Memory
Volts
Moded or Stock cooling (an extra fan blowing right on the card is considered moded, but please clarify your mod in any case)

Optional:

OS ( version and 32/64bit)
driver version
Vantage score

I'll see about creating a table or just putting your results here
 
Last edited:
I thought there was another thread about this but here you go

5850 #1: XFX Vanilla
core: 950
Mem: 1250
volts: 1.2
Stock cooler. Run the fan about 50-60 depending on what i'm doing

5850 #2: Gigabye Vanilla
core: 950
Mem: 1250
volts: 1.2
Stock cooler. Fan same as about

Win7 x64 Home Premium
driver: 10.1 : I can't get afterburner to OC both cards on anything newer. I read on a forum that you had to downgrade to earlier drivers so that afterburner would work. I've never ran vantage as I'm not that interested in benchmarking since i only use them to game why go for some absurd score. To each his own though :)
 
Sapphire HD5850
Core: 910
Memory: 1275
voltage: Stock, 1.088v

Water.

I think i got an assume card, want to boost the voltage but afterburner doesn't work :<

OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Driver: 10.3b
3dmark06:
loloverclocking.jpg


I don't do vantage, because it says I have to buy it to benchmark more than once lol?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top