Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

Gavinni said:
Actually I bet the majority of the people here bench at quality, my 6418 would be closer to 6600 with high performance, but whats that matter if i cant even see wtf is going on on the screen but a bunch of blurred out textures?

OOOO nvm then!
I thought this was like nvidia's....the quality and high performance is not really noticable....I guess ati's high performance and quality is different...the high performance really goes give high performance for ugly textures...I never tried this on my old 9800xt :)

I always do my 'official' benchmark runs at Quality. That's just me though. I'm sure a lot of people play with that and other settings (LOD bias, etc.)

EDIT: Also, I find the visual difference quite noticeable on Nvidia cards as well as ATI.

Gavinni said:
Actually I bet the majority of the people here bench at quality, my 6418 would be closer to 6600 with high performance, but whats that matter if i cant even see wtf is going on on the screen but a bunch of blurred out textures?

I also would like to add that my scores are benched at quality settings

It would be nice if popular benchmarking software captured basic video card settings and recorded them with the benchmark data. If one person has everything maxed quality wise and a second has everything way down low it is not an apples to apples comparison.

Here it is the 601 score edition!!

Aren't you excited! :D
I know I am. Weeeeeeee!

There is a new single card leader.
Congratulations bobmanfoo!!

scores12105kq.jpg

scores2114209de.jpg

scores4216019go.jpg

averagescores4ls.jpg

if that voodoo and that TNT were'nt there the average would be alot higher... :rolleyes: :cool:

i see it dosnt list if its a GT OC or not...guess it wouldnt matter..but it would be interesting what they can do

Warrior said:
if that voodoo and that TNT were'nt there the average would be alot higher... :rolleyes: :cool:

Deleting those caused the average to raise 15 points.

WOW!

It is because there are soooo many scores that it really does not matter if a score is really low or not.

I don't even think 3DMark05 can be run on a TNT 2 or a Voodoo 3, but whatever.

Warrior said:
i see it dosnt list if its a GT OC or not...guess it wouldnt matter..but it would be interesting what they can do

All 6800 GT when overclocked as high as they can go are almost equal, it really does not matter that they start off at 370/1000.

Sir-Fragalot said:
Current score is 5848 in 3D Mark 05.
What was your OC when you scored that?
Was it 420/1100. That is what's in your signature.

Also... you beat my score damnit!! :mad:

Aviddigi said:
Sorry so big ill get rid once its recorded. Damn thing would not resize

Screen02.JPG

Msi neo4 SLI
FX-53
X 2 BFG 6800 GT 420/110
Aquacomputer water cooled

wow. is this result the result of sli may i ask?

Just for fun today I used Excel to count how many users are in the list.

There are 601 scores from 541 different users.
Only 30,000 more users to go!!
;)

Arseface said:
You should be getting much more than that. I get 10,500 with my GTs, and they're only clocked at 390/1100 (can't really run any higher than that).

What drivers wree you using?

75.90, i dont know what the deal is with the score but im happy :D Just glad it all works, i had to use 2 boards before this one. Now i still have problems with my aquacomputer stuff but :rolleyes: i need to post pics

Tried again with some diffrent timings and got up to 10441

UPDATE: 6445 with X800 Pro 12 Pipe @ 660/635 with ATI Silencer 4 =O
Been using pencil up until now when i finally got some VR's just finished soldering em on and holy cow how did i live without em? less droop and SO ez to change voltage, should be seeing some higher figures soon ^_^
Btw, VCORE is at 1.53v
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/2658/3dmark055th.jpg
P.S. bring it bubblethumper =]

Gavinni said:
UPDATE: 6445 with X800 Pro 12 Pipe @ 660/635 with ATI Silencer 4 =O
Been using pencil up until now when i finally got some VR's just finished soldering em on and holy cow how did i live without em? less droop and SO ez to change voltage, should be seeing some higher figures soon ^_^
Btw, VCORE is at 1.53v
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/2658/3dmark055th.jpg

VERY nice indeed! I got home today with some of my goodies waiting for me (X800XTPE from RMA!!!)

I'm days away from trying again for your X800Pro record.

I'm going to be Vapochillin' with: P4 3.4C, P4 3.2E Eng. Sample, and a 3500 Winchester I'm still waiting for some parts, but I'm going to find the best processor/mobo for me.

Then I'll pit the two X800s against each other. I'm really hoping that I can get my X800Pro back up to 690 on its own watercooling loop with the vapochill. ;)

My score at 690-ish was not much better than at 630. Definitely need some extra CPU power to take the "X800pro crown" from you!

Update on my score. 5848. I got my system running stable at 3.9GHz and upped my video card core speed to 420MHz. I threw an NV 5 silencer on it.

bubblethumper said:
VERY nice indeed! I got home today with some of my goodies waiting for me (X800XTPE from RMA!!!)

I'm days away from trying again for your X800Pro record.

I'm going to be Vapochillin' with: P4 3.4C, P4 3.2E Eng. Sample, and a 3500 Winchester I'm still waiting for some parts, but I'm going to find the best processor/mobo for me.

Then I'll pit the two X800s against each other. I'm really hoping that I can get my X800Pro back up to 690 on its own watercooling loop with the vapochill. ;)

My score at 690-ish was not much better than at 630. Definitely need some extra CPU power to take the "X800pro crown" from you!

lol..you said you were gonna "try"..u got vaporchill and a whopping four extra pipelines...haha "try" and break 7k

aZn_plyR said:
lol..you said you were gonna "try"..u got vaporchill and a whopping four extra pipelines...haha "try" and break 7k

No no, Gavinni and I have an ongoing X800Pro battle. I'm going to put in my last attempt on the Pro before changing to the XTPE.

The XTPE would not be a fair fight, but I do want to try and beat him with my Pro

bubblethumper said:
No no, Gavinni and I have an ongoing X800Pro battle. I'm going to put in my last attempt on the Pro before changing to the XTPE.

The XTPE would not be a fair fight, but I do want to try and beat him with my Pro
We got a 300 person lan party once a month up in salt lake, my friend has access to liquid nitrogen and a dewar to store it in, hes bringing it up with him and I'm gonna see how far this thing will really go. I soldered a really nice copper pipe together for dry icing my old 2700+ XP a while ago in welding class that I'm gonna be using for this. Your fighting me with chilled water cooling vs my cheap ati silencer at 1.53v haha i cant wait ^_^

thats not low!..thats just right for your card nice overclocks on it too...im getting 5800 after my overclocks and using te 71.20 drivers, what drivers are you using?

not bad!..you unlock the pipes?..
just OC a little big more and hit 5 grand :D

you should be getting a little higher..might be your CPU...but i think you should be getting higher...what driver version are you using?

I'm using the 66.93 drivers...a little dated, but they seem to work the best...

I'm sure there are better drivers out there...any suggestions?

MrToilet said:
I'm using the 66.93 drivers...a little dated, but they seem to work the best...

I'm sure there are better drivers out there...any suggestions?
the 71.20 are smoking..and i hear the 75.90a (? i think) are great too...i would be using them..but they mess up my wireless card..the 71.20s are going great and when i first rtyed them they gave me a 200pt increase in 3D mark...

Back