• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

POST YOUR 3DMARK 03 SCORES HERE

MrStryker3D03.jpg
 
Just ran a test on my Shuttle Boxen.......

3dm2k3_ax.jpg


Ax
 
z-zar said:
I got 13511.

How do you insert a picture in a post?

You'll have to upload the picture to an image hosting site, or your own web site, and then reference it from there via URL.

Ax
 
we do know 3Dmark 05 is out right? :D

Anyways, mine, just got the card, haven't OC'd it at all.

2003.jpg
 
Uh, shit, i got a 3000+ and an x800xl and you got a few more points than me... Argh!
 
6752

P4 2.4@3.4
Radeon 9800Pro 432/392

I think if I had a fresh install of windows I may be able to break 6800 but thats pretty much the best my system can do. The cpu is at its fastest stable setting, and the video card starts artifacting any higher. Not bad for a last gen system, I don't have the money to upgrade to a P4D and a 7800GTX so this will have to hold me over for a few more years.
 
  • considering im not runing a super do doo AMD chip or SLI .​
General Information Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
1x1pix.gif
DirectX Version 9.0c
1x1pix.gif
Mobo Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INC.
1x1pix.gif
Mobo Model MS-6728
1x1pix.gif
AGP Rates (Current/Available)8x / 4x, 8x
1x1pix.gif
CPU Intel Pentium 4 3508 MHz
1x1pix.gif
FSB200 MHz
1x1pix.gif
Memory 1024 MB
1x1pix.gif
1x1pix.gif

Display Information Graphics Chipset NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT
1x1pix.gif
Driver Name NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT
1x1pix.gif
Driver Version 7.7.7.2
1x1pix.gif
Driver Status WHQL - FM Approved
1x1pix.gif
Video Memory 128 MB
1x1pix.gif
Core Clock 501 MHz
1x1pix.gif
Memory Clock 1080 MHz
1x1pix.gif
1x1pix.gif

Sound InformationSound Adapter Driver Name Realtek AC97 Audio
1x1pix.gif
Sound Adapter Driver Version5.10.0.5760
1x1pix.gif
1x1pix.gif

Benchmark Settings Program Version 3DMark03 Revision 6 Build 0
1x1pix.gif
Resolution 1024x768@32 bit
1x1pix.gif
Texture Filtering Optimal
1x1pix.gif
Pixel Processing / Antialiasing None
1x1pix.gif
Post Processing false
1x1pix.gif
Vertex Shaders Optimal
1x1pix.gif
1x1pix.gif



Main Test Results

3DMark Score 9105 3DMarks
1x1pix.gif
CPU Score 872 CPUMarks
 
Ok I think my current rig must suck ass, I only got a 5868.

Heres the specs:

3.2E Prescott @ 3.711
232fsb 1:1 w/ 1gb of pc3700 ram (3-4-4-8)
BFG 5900XT OC untouced from factory

I'm getting a 6800 ultra pretty soon...but damn I figured I'd do better than this :(
 
Back
Top