Post Your 2004 [H] Screenshots

xdviper

Gawd
PIC is 133KB
here i go first
screenshot.JPG

I guess I'll go 4th then. yep, its big (2 monitors)..only 485k though. same one as in the sticky...I'll be changing it soon, that's for sure

desktop.jpg

might wanna use a compression utility ... mines 3 monitors wide and only 134k ;)
screen.jpg

very useful when busy (i dont usually have all that running)
mylife.jpg

Madjuggla9.. what kinda skin are you using for your OS? or are you running a linux OS?

paymepunk said:
Madjuggla9.. what kinda skin are you using for your OS? or are you running a linux OS?

i think this would be a good one to include no messages ... only screenshots. if u have a post please PM the member so we dont read replies and comments instead of screens

btw i dont mind u asking ... but im sure you all know how it goes when people have so many replies that the screenies are scarce.

as for my OS ... see the windowsXP start button ..... :D

mods feel free to delete my post

2004-07-28.jpg

kind of a mess but it works for me. i use object mostly anyway

in case you're wondering, that's Elvis Costello in winamp

I see you got OpenTTD to work, lorcani :D

And:
xfce.png

Desktop icons are for people who don't like their menu systems :D
(This is the server, there's more of a selection of programs on the other computer.)

lorcani said:
Yeah, it works really well. I'm glad you told me about it. :)

Truth be told, I was so happy with finding it I almost started a thread on it :D

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
http://home.comcast.net/~spyder6523/pcstuff/desktopaugggg.JPG

Lol, i was at the same mall a few years ago. ^_^, small world.

How's north port going? when i went, it was just starting to be built up, they just built the new local high school. My parents want to retire in florida, and we were looking around that area.

@the heat... is that linux? or is it windows?

And what is that amazing system stats app on the side? is it some sort of super duper gkrellm theme...samurize possibly?? please do tell!

anyways, here is my windows box..
doze_bb.jpg

I am running W2K Pro with a program called SysMetrix. The theme I'm using is Future Blue Extended. Beware, it is a resource hog.

I only run it when I'm really bored and want my desktop to look pretty.

I will be running linux soon (hopefully) on my new build. Can't wait to try that out.

towert7 said:
Lol, i was at the same mall a few years ago. ^_^, small world.

How's north port going? when i went, it was just starting to be built up, they just built the new local high school. My parents want to retire in florida, and we were looking around that area.

North port sure has grown .. they have a Elementry school , middle school an the highschool all done .. its becoming pretty nice i shall say from what it was 5-6 years ago lol , better do it soon tho... lots are becoming quite expensive :eek: because of how much this place is growing!

Back