Post your 1920x1200 Wallpaper!

Jawad

Limp Gawd
Searching on yahoo/google and in the archives of hardforums, it was hard for me to find wallpaper at 1920x1200.

So everyone post the original wallpaper (or a link to a website) and do NOT post your "print screen" with the start menu and icons etc etc. Post the original file you chose to set as your background. Thanks in advance!

00077_colorjive_1920x1201.jpg

00106_colorjive26_1920x1200.jpg

00158_luminousdreams_1920x1201.jpg

00069_flood_1920x1200.jpg

welcomerain said:
nifty idea. sadly, i have no contribution of my own.

No shit. I just need a pair of 23" widescreens to show these on; hell, those are so prety, it'd almost be worth it (if they could just make them faster than 16ms).

Have you tried a program like Webshots? It can expand the image your using to fit your desktop. If you get some 1280 images they wouldn't look too bad at 1900. Might be better than scouring the earth for hard to find image sizes.

-loGan- said:
I've got quite a few that I will post when I get home.

can't wait. And to the person that said just to strech a 1280x1024 picture... Gee, why don't i just switch back to a VGA connector while i'm at it ;)

very nice pics logan..makes me wish i had a 23" to properly display those =( oh well theres always next year..

dave3533 said:
This is *all* the website you ever need for wallpapers

thanks for the link, mate! i've been looking for a site like this for bloody ages!

hehe I make all my own wallpapers and always make them at 1920x1200, 2048x1536 and 1280x1024 so they fit any computer I am running them on. Currently have over 2k desktops, about half of them military and aerospace ones and a bunch of pictures I have taken myself on vacations and around town. So if you have any specific requests…I can email a couple to you.

olaf2821 said:
Currently have over 2k desktops, about half of them military and aerospace ones and a bunch of pictures I have taken myself on vacations and around town. So if you have any specific requests…I can email a couple to you.

f-16, baby!

-loGan- said:
Ok updated with 31 Backdrops now that I have collected from various sources including this thread ;)

A few of them are truly amazing. I recomend Gentle rise in Volume and Ateyeu_Splooge in particular.

Click here for 1920x1200 Backdrops
Thank you for the site, it gets me started. I just got my Inspiron 9100 and am looking for more 1920x1200 images. Any new additions?

olaf2821 said:
hehe I make all my own wallpapers and always make them at 1920x1200, 2048x1536 and 1280x1024 so they fit any computer I am running them on. Currently have over 2k desktops, about half of them military and aerospace ones and a bunch of pictures I have taken myself on vacations and around town. So if you have any specific requests…I can email a couple to you.

How about the F-22, or even better, the black YF-23?

Don't think there will be many new pictures of that YF-23. But is was one interesting looking aircraft...

It's still on display, so there's a possibility. It really should've won the competition... ah well, scandals will do that to your quality plane.

Sorry about the OT post.

Here are some pix I took during this past summer, when I lived in san jose, that would make some decent backgrounds.
(NOT Modem Friendly)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

these screenshots of amazing wallpapers *really* make me want to get a 23" widescreen over the 213T im considering getting now..but i just dont have the funds tt

Watch out for the purple bubbles posted by Jawad, in the top almost center of it there is a red pixel. Almost made me cry, because I thought it was a dead pixel. Just throwing that out there for the next guy.

Northern_Abstract__Ice_by_bringer220.png

Made by myself in anticipation before I recieved my 24" monitor. It's probably not the best but I wanted something original.

Reading_Abbey__Coloured_by_barefootliam.jpg

Still looks good stretched out to 1920x1200, I wish there were more Hi-Res painting images scaled to 1920x1200 because they really show off the monitor like it's a piece of art.

00339_goldengatebridge_1920x1200.jpg

What I'm currently using. Missing the place I grew up.

i white box with the red X in the middle is genious!! very nice layout and design..... ;)

p.s. pictures don't work

Happy Hopping said:
I would love to post mine, but they are all R-rated to X-rated. :D

where exactly do you find 1920x1200 x rated backgrounds... i'm having trouble just finding clean ones :p

Back