Post you NFS:MW time's

Alright, might as well keep everyone on same settings. No n2o, performance matching on, collisions on, multiplayer only.

My short sprint track times suck, so I dont have a best yet, but my long track best so far is 1:59.34

Ive already seen people beat that in my hosted games, but probably best I can do short of a flawless run.

plz press printscreen if you have unbelievable time =P
time.jpg

Edit: Beat it by a few seconds 1:57.32

my times are unbelieve'able ..so I won't post them ..because ..well ...they're unbelievable

actually I have been having such a blast offline ..haven't tried online yet .. :(

[H]

Aside from the fact its almost impossobel to get a game online as they seem to be 4/4 permenantly, the host usually wins due to lag.
Banging up cop cars is much more fun anyways.

Well heres my best for the shorter track: 1:59.17 I always use the mustang for the shorter track, 5 speed a bit better for the acceleration after hard turns.

time2.jpg

Oh yeah, and does anyone know what the customability is like on this game? Im sure its exactly like underground, but Ive never seen the garage in that ethier. Im not expecting anything like motor city online, but the ability to change/mod transmission and engine would be nice. Just wanting to know if there is more to it than body kits and putting on super chargers.

Back