• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post ur Desktop screenshotz :)

For whatever reason you have to open the link to the pic up in a seperate window and then it will work. :confused:

Mine:

Kimber-Custom.jpg
 
some odd reason it still wont let me show pics even if i post it as a link. perhaps it just doesnt like geocities?
 
I like to use pix I took myself. I'm currently using a pic I took last sunday, july 4th. Here it is. It is a little big since i'm too lazy to resize :D .
 
XeRo_Dark said:
some odd reason it still wont let me show pics even if i post it as a link. perhaps it just doesnt like geocities?

Other way around, Geocities doesn't like to play with others. :) They check the referrer in an attempt to prevent linking from outside of your Geocities site.
 
There is an old fort at the southside base of the golden gate bridge. It was like 50 degrees and super windy/foggy. I'm suprised the picture even came out.

My previous background was from SF as well just 1 month before. It is here. I got some good panoramic pix on there too, they might work for a widescreen :D . Warning, they are huge. They are 1, 2, and 3.

All these were taken with a fairly inexpensive camera (minolta g500). It is pretty dam good for a point and shoot that fits in a pocket.
 
As you can see I like to keep mine clean. Use quick launch and keyboard programmed buttons to launch most everything.

desktop.jpg
 
I lost track of a newer thread similar to this one. Because this is the newest thread I could find, I am posting here:

boarral_desktop.jpg


Just my simple OS X desktop.
 
desktops always change, so it makes sense to start a new one once in a while.
 
Back
Top