Post rarest console game in collection!

yeah they got very lazy it seems because Shining force CD was like that as well, not a huge impact but it did take a little something out of the game.

Is this wrong?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Force_CD
"The two books in this game are remakes of games previous released on the Sega Game Gear): Shining Force Gaiden and Shining Force Gaiden 2: Sword of Hajya. The games were altered to include improved graphics and sound in what became Shining Force CD."

If that is correct of course shining force cd would be the same.

Can anyone tell me how well they liked the game gear games/shining force cd? I'm considering trying to buy a used sega cd to play this because I LOVED shining force 2.

I had a SpiderMan game for the Sega 32X which I bought many years ago for around $4 when the 32X was dying, a few years ago I found out that game was quite the collectible and rare, so I sold it on ebay fro around $80 (the game was really crappy anyways).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=2441785

I also have my chronno Trigger which I bought used, but not the original box or manual.

What kills me is I had Night Trap, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Jaguar w/ CD, w/ a SLEW of other old AAA games (Night Trap wasent AAA but it had Vampires and Hot chicks) and I pawned them for gas money a few years ago lmao

The Berenstain Bears: Camping Adventure on the sega genesis.

Top that, betcha nobody has heard of it. I got 13 dollars for that game at Gamestop a few years back. Compared to like 1 dollar for the original sonic.

In hindsight trading in my genesis was the worse decision ever. I loved that console....

I've got a shedload of Dreamcast games....not sure how rare some are tho. I did have trouble getting hold of Marvel V Capcom tho so I guess that?

I have Final Fantasy III for SNES

Two other ones i'd like to mention

Kid Chameleon for SEGA

and

Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu NES

Is this wrong?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Force_CD
"The two books in this game are remakes of games previous released on the Sega Game Gear): Shining Force Gaiden and Shining Force Gaiden 2: Sword of Hajya. The games were altered to include improved graphics and sound in what became Shining Force CD."

If that is correct of course shining force cd would be the same.

Can anyone tell me how well they liked the game gear games/shining force cd? I'm considering trying to buy a used sega cd to play this because I LOVED shining force 2.

never played the game gear one but it is quite possible because as you said the towns are the same and Shining force CD is a step backward from Shining force 2 so it probably is a remake.

In the modern era gaming section, mine is probably Xenogears.

For old school gaming, I haven't a clue what is considered rare. I don't even now if I have my NES stuff in storage anymore.

Those are in a whole nother catagory of rare than most other games, Limited production and OLD as balls.

We could set up a point system for Age, availiblity, and demand. Tegan Tetris would be very high.

ok something a bit newer for you then Steel Battalion for the xbox.

I have you all beat easily.

Policenauts Black Edition for the Saturn.

battletoads1.jpg

stole my thunder...Ill think Ill go play it now, I love the part in the carts where you jump and duck the barriers!!

my intellivision is laying around here somewhere, only have a few of the common games for it.

Back in college I had all of the megamans for NES, but sold them for like....$80 bucks, had to pay for booze and rubbers (well worth it)

If you have a wii it's on the virtual console so you can get it again easily.

yeah my brother called me up last night, asking if I wanted to play it.....he bought it on the wii.....brought back memories.....

Signed copy of Forsaken 64. The contest Acclaim ran was for the PC version but I emailed when I won and asked them for the N64 version and they actually said yes, so it's more than likely the only one in existance.

Completely worthless but a neat piece of my gaming history.

Back