Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

I've got 2 lvl 60s (lock and shaman) and the shaman is in some epics (bout 6) but i recently cancelled my account, i am not hardcore enough for end-game WoW. 4 hours at least a night dedicated to mashing my heal button is not fun. I could have leveld my 10 alts but once you hit 60 you get stuck with the choice of PvE for loot, which takes a shit ton of time, or PVPing which also takes a shitton of time. So i stopped, still think it was a fun game though.

Nuth, my level 60 Tauren shaman on Dalaran...co-starring Mr. Wiggles.

146133802.jpg

Raid gear. 8000 mana, 100+ mana per tick, and almost +400 to heals buffed. Using lower rank heals I can basically spam indefinitely without going oom. I do pull aggro ALOT from healing though because of it. I'm tied with a rogue for deaths since January 1st.

146133805.jpg

Max Melee gear (700 attack power/ 23% crit unbuffed). I wear this stuff in MC, ZG, and in AQ. In BWL I'm mostly healbotting (except on Ebonroc and Nefarian where I bring out the big orange pineapple mace to help speed things up :p)

146134043.jpg

PvP gear (with a shot of my UI as well). I don't have alot of HP or mana, but since I got sulf, I've had a druid who basically voluntarily follows me everywhere and keeps me healed.
It's rather awesome

I'll add my allakhazam profile shortly

Alex41290 said:
Rogue main-handing Eskhandar makes baby jesus cry :(

Actually, the proc on that MH is quite nice. And I can outdmg 8/10 rogues in the guild we're in. The only two I can't outdmg are Seleste (MrMartin on here) and he has full NS, with a SF build (using vigor) and CHT and Perdition's. The other guy (who I've really not had a chance to fully go against) has most of his NS gear and (I believe) Perdition's and Gutgore Ripper. Not sure on his build though.

On one of the last MC runs, from start to Garr (had to get my warlock for Garr) I was in 4th behind a fury warrior who has Brutality Blade and one of the AQ swards and 2 mages. Using that "claw that makes Baby jesus cry". SnD + Blade Flurry + AR + weapon proc = 600 dps.

And I've only been playing the rogue for about 3 weeks.

Bob002 said:
Actually, the proc on that MH is quite nice. And I can outdmg 8/10 rogues in the guild we're in. The only two I can't outdmg are Seleste (MrMartin on here) and he has full NS, with a SF build (using vigor) and CHT and Perdition's. The other guy (who I've really not had a chance to fully go against) has most of his NS gear and (I believe) Perdition's and Gutgore Ripper. Not sure on his build though.

On one of the last MC runs, from start to Garr (had to get my warlock for Garr) I was in 4th behind a fury warrior who has Brutality Blade and one of the AQ swards and 2 mages. Using that "claw that makes Baby jesus cry". SnD + Blade Flurry + AR + weapon proc = 600 dps.

Just being completely honest here...those other rogues/warriors aren't very good at the game. I suppose your white damage is pretty good, but nothing compared to a higher-damage weapon. For example: Claw of the Black Drake, Chromatically Tempered Sword, probably even Brutality Blade. Although, I'm not into SS-spamming too much. I'm a dagger man myself.

i just "released" my account for a fee.

i may come back and play during the expansion. hi2u dranai warr

A guildie made this avatar for me of my char
odaoutside8db.gif

and here's a link to my ctprofile
odakai

Alex41290 said:
Just being completely honest here...those other rogues/warriors aren't very good at the game. I suppose your white damage is pretty good, but nothing compared to a higher-damage weapon. For example: Claw of the Black Drake, Chromatically Tempered Sword, probably even Brutality Blade. Although, I'm not into SS-spamming too much. I'm a dagger man myself.

I just saw this (yes, months later) and Martin will back me up on this. He's damn good (125k on Vael first couple attempts), and so is Erratic (the warrior). But hey, just because you can't use the fist properly, doesn't mean everyone can't.

Bob002 said:

hehe, i know martin IRL, he is soo hardcore into WOW he got me playing, but i only play in the winter so i cant post my character, lvl 24 undead warlock. stormcasle

-(Xyphox)- said:
hehe, i know martin IRL, he is soo hardcore into WOW he got me playing, but i only play in the winter so i cant post my character, lvl 24 undead warlock. stormcasle

I heard you get made fun of IRL. Is this true?

BTW, nice LIES in the sig.

harddps2-2.jpg

I cant seem to find a not outdated SS of me in healing gear, but here are some DPS SS's Not the perfect gear, but im working my way up, trying to get more regen

What server are all your [H]ard members on with the big [H] guild? Im looking to reroll after i reach rank 14 on my shaman.

Whats the guilds progression and what class' are you in need of?

DRJ1014 said:
What server are all your [H]ard members on with the big [H] guild? Im looking to reroll after i reach rank 14 on my shaman.

Whats the guilds progression and what class' are you in need of?

[H] guild history summary.

1. Make hard guild (Stormscale)
2. Barely have enough to run ZG
3. Eventually merge into larger guild. (<Seven Sins>)
4. Clear MC/bwl/some aq40
5. Guild starts falling apart.
6. A few of us switch servers to a hardcore raiding guild. (Burning Blade, <Suicide Kings>) and are now working on nax. Some are still in seven sins trying to bring it back to its "former glory" so to speak.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
[H] guild history summary.

1. Make hard guild (Stormscale)
2. Barely have enough to run ZG
3. Eventually merge into larger guild. (<Seven Sins>)
4. Clear MC/bwl/some aq40
5. Guild starts falling apart.
6. A few of us switch servers to a hardcore raiding guild. (Burning Blade, <Suicide Kings>) and are now working on nax. Some are still in seven sins trying to bring it back to its "former glory" so to speak.

hey i'll be back on storm this winter look foward to helping ya bro

I just got some new loot for my hunter, I snag some pics.

pericolosacv9.jpg

My rank 13 mage on Dethecus. I was going to go for GM but just found the grind to be too taxing and decided to walk away with my 6-piece epics.

hunterssku8.jpg

Should have my epic bow/staff this Sunday when my guild heads to Onyxia...that is if the Sinew drops.

It looks weird becuase I have dual 21' widescreen so I had to cut/paste in paint to get the best shot possable for you guys to see. Sorry

Peepers and me in Burning Steppes, gat in hand (Shell Launcher Shotgun)
bs-sls.jpg

Same location, but with my 2 Dawn's Edge axes
bs-dawns.jpg

http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/bs-sls2.jpg
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/bs-dawns2.jpg

Character select screen:
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/charselect.jpg
I found Inigo Montoya!
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/found-inigo.jpg

Me rocking out on the beach:
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/noggenfogger-metal1.jpg
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/noggenfogger-metal2.jpg
http://jakee.shackspace.com/screenshots/noggenfogger-metal3.jpg

I'll have some new pics in a week or so when I complete my set, it is taking me a while to get the mats I need.

if iam not mistaken, u need to kill the 4 deamons and get thier heads and return those to the tree giants, b4 u get rhok/lok

OEM said:
hunterssku8.jpg

Should have my epic bow/staff this Sunday when my guild heads to Onyxia...that is if the Sinew drops.

It looks weird becuase I have dual 21' widescreen so I had to cut/paste in paint to get the best shot possable for you guys to see. Sorry

chronic9 said:
if iam not mistaken, u need to kill the 4 deamons and get thier heads and return those to the tree giants, b4 u get rhok/lok

They are dead.

I love this thread because you get to see the evolution of a bunch of characters. Like Numroken or whatever has like 5 pics up, its funny to see him decked out in epics on one page then in a leather vest with two shivs on another page. Good shit guys.

You can add the BDS Boots and Beastmaster bindings to my pics up above. Put me in debt to my friends. :(

To all you Taurens in the house /moo. haha I love doing that.

DRJ1014 said:
Finally finished my shaman, now its on to finish my rogue

shamanhwl60.jpg

rogue60.jpg

how the hell did you get a shammy and a NE rogue on the same server? i thought they didn't allow that?

Back