Post Pics Of The Mouse Pad You Game On

interesting, some people pay big money for one while others dont. what mouse pad u game on? post pics. i will post mine tommarow.

mousepad.jpg

Best damn mouse pad I've ever used, matte board. I have a bunch of sheets laying around that i got from a prof who was gonna throw it away. Needed a mousepad so i cut a chunk off one day and found it to be absolutely perfect for my gaming. I like to be able to move freely yet I don't want the mouse sloppin' all over the desk. Great for shooters. The one you see pictured is wearing out I'll have to cut me a chunk in a couple of days. Sounds hokey, but you have to try it at least once.

Logitech MX510 Blue Gaming Mouse : $35

IceMat 2 Black Gaming Pad: $45

Extra Teflon coating strips : $10

Amount of bitching and whining about high score in HL2 deatmatch kicking other peoples asses:
PRICELESS

gamingsex9ev.jpg

iamloot0zy.jpg

irule24ig.jpg

Gaming rig on left, leeching rig on right and my lan $4.99 Fry's SuperMat.

ascendancy.summer.slan.setup.jpg

The best mouse in the world.. I used it for like 5 years, never broke. Man I loved that mouse.

It owns all MS explorer intellemouse, etc (and any other garbage MS mouse).

My friend who is just as clumsy as I am, broke 3 intellemouse's while I had that one mouse. And another person I knew broke 2. Those gay mice were so over-rated and hyped up by high CS players.

It's a logitech mouseman wheel optical.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00004W3YK/102-8751793-2450551?_encoding=UTF8

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Dapperdan said:

^^^^^ I looove that mouse I used that mouse for about 5 years as well, I just got rid of it when I switched to a mx1000. That mouse had been with me since my Voodoo 5 5500. What monitor is that? the 2450?

now i use an mx1000 on some POS mousepad with a frog on it

Battlepad..my CS 1.6 team was sponsored with them.

bpdze.jpg

Small picture of it. You can't tell, but it's a massive cloth pad (17" x 13" I think). Highly recommended.

my mousepad is at least 10-15 years old.. it came with my first computer, an IBM... i use a cheap $5 M$ mouse, and it works great...

mouspad.jpg

I'm not photographing it because you've all seen them: the cardboard insert in a game box. That's mine.

Budweiser Mat:

bud_mat.jpg

"let it go Louie, let it go!"

I swear by furry mouse pads, even for optical mice.

ok, heres mine. scion mouse pad from the auto show... what can i say, it makes my mouse move fast and it's stylin'

Maybe I'm out of the loop because I haven't had the urge to shop for a new mouse since I got an mx1000, but why do you all have mice - mouses, whatever - that look like Homer has been adding speed holes to them?

image26rb.jpg

this is their textured mouse pad. Its huge...actual size posted i think :D

very smooth and not as rough as it looks. Makes for accurate movement.

xTABx7 said:
^^^^^ I looove that mouse I used that mouse for about 5 years as well, I just got rid of it when I switched to a mx1000. That mouse had been with me since my Voodoo 5 5500. What monitor is that? the 2450?

I love this mouse, cant stand any other one....yes the monitor is the 2405fpw :)

IceWind said:

Amount of bitching and whining about high score in HL2 deatmatch kicking other peoples asses:
PRICELESS

gamingsex9ev.jpg

I use the same pad, but it sucks. Seriously, if you move too fast it stops tracking (and this is with an MX1000). I'm going to buy a Steelpad \m/

IceWind said:

PRICELESS

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2449/gamingsex9ev.jpg[/1MG]

[IMG]http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2681/iamloot0zy.jpg[/1MG]

[IMG]http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6549/irule24ig.jpg[/1MG][/QUOTE]

Same set-up as me except I have an MX518 instead of the MX510. And the owning comes in Counter Strike :D

[QUOTE=tys90]Battlepad..my CS 1.6 team was sponsored with them.

[IMG]http://www.battlepads.net/bpdze.jpg[/1MG]

Small picture of it. You can't tell, but it's a massive cloth pad (17" x 13" I think). Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

You are in Deadzone? Very good team :cool:

xTABx7 said:

i also have this mouse and have had it for many years

I use the X-ray Thunder 8 pad...

But let's be honest folks, a mouse pad doesn't magically make you 100 times better at games. It's more of a thing of comfort for me. If you like using cold emotionless metal mouse pads, then more power to you, you depressing piece of garbage. Why don't you go take a picture of yourself in front of a mirror, because you lack the friends to take the picture for you, and don't forget to put one clump of hair over your eye, because stereo vision is sooo overated. All of this, because you decided to buy a metal mouse pad.

stryder2720 said:
100_0925.jpg

Fry's SuperMat BABY!!!! Can't beat it for $4.99 :D
Just thought I'd post my own horribly overpriced headphones next to a mousepad as well :p

p1010174zs1.jpg

I plan to swap this funky func out with a new Ratpadz sometime soon though,

Back