Post it note program

Just to note (no pun intended): this appears to be a Windows (desktop) and Windows Phone (mobile) only app - no Android or iOS and no Linux or OS X support. Windows has had "sticky notes" since Vista but I've never found a use for 'em myself, I just keep a text file on the Desktop and add stuff to it whenever I need a 'scratchpad' at random times but I can see where this type of cross-device tool would prove useful for some folk.

Just to note (no pun intended): this appears to be a Windows (desktop) and Windows Phone (mobile) only app - no Android or iOS and no Linux or OS X support. Windows has had "sticky notes" since Vista but I've never found a use for 'em myself, I just keep a text file on the Desktop and add stuff to it whenever I need a 'scratchpad' at random times but I can see where this type of cross-device tool would prove useful for some folk.

Ya i indeed i agree with you, just a text.exe will do its work. However this app was made for the pc which have touchscreen like (surface windows 8). in order to use pen on it and for scratch papers as you mentioned. This is the app purpose i suppose.

Back