post a video you took thread?

jamsomito

2[H]4U
Would anyone have any interest in starting a post a video you took thread similar to our photo one that's stickied? Would it get any use?

Personally I'm starting to dabble in video work and it would be kind of cool to see some others work for inspiration and have the community support to improve.

Just an idea.

I'd like to start shooting more video. I had a good time editing a handful of tutorial videos in early 2014. I sat down with Premiere here the other week and had forgot so so much. Feels like I'll have to watch all the Premiere how to videos again.

What doesn't come to me is the sound part of the whole video thing. I'd like to make some 2-3 minute biking compilation videos, but I don't know where to begin on finding audio that goes in the background. These would be video and still images taken on my bike tour in the coming months.

Go ahead and make a thread when you have a video to post. Due to the extra time to edit and upload videos you may not get many posts right away, but they'll come in I'm sure.

i just bought a samsung NX500 (as a stop gap until i can afford an NX1) the 4k footage looks great. I dont have anything worth sharing yet, but i wanted to do a 3 minute video of various locations in Grand rapids -- showing the sites, people, river, etc in 4k

Lately ive been trying to do reviews / tutorials to share on youtube. video is so much harder then photography and i wasnt that creative with photography to begin with...

i just bought a samsung NX500 (as a stop gap until i can afford an NX1) the 4k footage looks great. I dont have anything worth sharing yet, but i wanted to do a 3 minute video of various locations in Grand rapids -- showing the sites, people, river, etc in 4k

Lately ive been trying to do reviews / tutorials to share on youtube. video is so much harder then photography and i wasnt that creative with photography to begin with...

Hey, I just moved to Grand Rapids and was thinking the same thing!

I also agree 100% about your observations. I came here to post "yeah, this is too much work LOL", but I would like to do it at some point. When I have something I'll post it here. I do have a few product reviews on YouTube but they are less than stellar.

Back