Aug 21, 2004 #1 R rcf1987 2[H]4U Joined Aug 9, 2004 Messages 3,759 AMD XP 2600+ Abit NF7-S eVGA FX 5600 Ultra 512 MB Kingston PC-3200 4312
Aug 21, 2004 #4 J jaffy [H] Custodian 2FA Joined Jan 13, 2004 Messages 5,636 Please search for existing threads before starting a new one. Another one...
Aug 21, 2004 #5 Bugalaman Really a Ugandachick 2FA Joined Apr 3, 2002 Messages 3,277 6200, like anyone really cares. (I don't give a shit what you people get, heh)
Aug 21, 2004 #6 P pxc Extremely [H] Joined Oct 22, 2000 Messages 33,063 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2984984 12121
Aug 21, 2004 #9 M |MaguS| [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 6, 2004 Messages 1,934 12,333 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2935567
Aug 21, 2004 #10 C chrisf6969 [H]F Junkie Joined Oct 27, 2003 Messages 9,011 See signature... just got the videocard last night havent had a chance to really tweak it, etc.... give me a week or two. 12,319 from last night
See signature... just got the videocard last night havent had a chance to really tweak it, etc.... give me a week or two. 12,319 from last night
Aug 21, 2004 #11 S SpamMan n00b Joined Aug 10, 2004 Messages 31 2137, It's very low compared to what all of you seem to be getting, what can I do to provide a Good boost, Here's my specs, AMD XP3200 512MB DDR PC 400 Ram 256MB Radeon 9550 Thank You, Any Help would be appriciated
2137, It's very low compared to what all of you seem to be getting, what can I do to provide a Good boost, Here's my specs, AMD XP3200 512MB DDR PC 400 Ram 256MB Radeon 9550 Thank You, Any Help would be appriciated
Aug 21, 2004 #12 Z ZenOps 2[H]4U Joined Jun 11, 2000 Messages 2,914 3,333 3Dmark03. Asus M6BNe laptop Pentium M 725 1.6 Ghz Dothan 2.5-3-3 PC2700 memory Mobility Radeon 9700 with 64 MB overclocked to 506Mhz vidcore/250 vidram. Using Omega drivers for easy install. < Just sold off today, wishing I could keep it.
3,333 3Dmark03. Asus M6BNe laptop Pentium M 725 1.6 Ghz Dothan 2.5-3-3 PC2700 memory Mobility Radeon 9700 with 64 MB overclocked to 506Mhz vidcore/250 vidram. Using Omega drivers for easy install. < Just sold off today, wishing I could keep it.
Aug 21, 2004 #13 T Taco [H]ard|Gawd Joined Nov 2, 2001 Messages 1,465 I'd say your video card is the main bottle neck.
Aug 21, 2004 #14 B btf Limp Gawd Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 427 12500 6800 Ultra OC (460/1200) on a 2.4b
Aug 21, 2004 #16 I inotocracy Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jul 25, 2004 Messages 5,625 8,862 Athlon XP 2600+ Barton @ 2035 (11.5x177) DFI NFII 400-AL 512MB PC2100 PNY Geforce 6800NU (stock) Audigy Windows XP Pro
8,862 Athlon XP 2600+ Barton @ 2035 (11.5x177) DFI NFII 400-AL 512MB PC2100 PNY Geforce 6800NU (stock) Audigy Windows XP Pro
Aug 21, 2004 #17 F FragMagnet [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 11, 2000 Messages 1,529 13967 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2727052
Aug 21, 2004 #18 U UltimateMan Limp Gawd Joined Aug 9, 2004 Messages 494 In 3dmark03? stock i get approximately 471,562, but OC i usually bench 685,952. I love time travel. I just hope i can get back home before i post this
In 3dmark03? stock i get approximately 471,562, but OC i usually bench 685,952. I love time travel. I just hope i can get back home before i post this
Aug 22, 2004 #19 C Chaballaman [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 26, 2001 Messages 1,515 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2988287 in the sig.
Aug 22, 2004 #20 O odin30 Weaksauce Joined Apr 9, 2002 Messages 86 14,200 with my 6800 ultra volt modded and watercooled runnin at 494 core and 1250 memory.