I posted this thread http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031891012#post1031891012 for a few days, and WeeManFoo sent me a pm offering a XFX 8800 gts for $175 shipped, I confirmed his heat through email, his heat is WeeManFoo
I paid on Jan 02
We've been communicating since Jan 03, then suddenly I lost contact with him, are you murdered? Hello?
I've been waitng for 3 days, nothing, I've sent him emails, but no returns after Jan 03, no tracking numbers of any sort, I'm going to wait 1 more day, then it's a phone call to CC company and filing claim with Paypal and ur heatware is gonna take it hard too pal
> --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com> wrote:
I'm sorry, but I've had a busy week and I haven't been able to ship it yet. I a set a time to ship it tomorrow so it should be at the post office no later than noon. I'll be on the road for four hours after I drop it off and once I get to my destination (Baton Rouge) I'll send you the tracking number. I'm very sorry about the delay.
> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:58:03 -0800
> From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on hardforums?
> To: penguinbob123@msn.com
>
> Did you ship this out yet? What is going on?
>
> --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Sure, I'll leave heat once everything is done and
> > you have your package. Thanks for the business.
> >
> > > Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 01:34:20 -0800
> > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > hardforums?
> > > To: penguinbob123@msn.com
> > >
> > > can u leave heat? it is etrader2050 thx
> > >
> > > --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Ok, my paypal is PenguinBob123@msn.com. I'll
> > mail
> > > > it to you either tomorrow or Wednesday and I'll
> > > > email you the tracking number.
> > > >
> > > > > Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:12:28 -0800
> > > > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > > > Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > > > hardforums?
> > > > > To: penguinbob123@msn.com
> > > > >
> > > > > so 175 for the 8800 320mb GTS, adapters, cable
> > and
> > > > a
> > > > > copy of Lost planet. If this sounds right,
> > then
> > > > give
> > > > > me your paypal so we can complete the
> > transaction
> > > > >
> > > > > --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It had all of the adapters and cables, and
> > it
> > > > had a
> > > > > > free copy of Lost Planet. For some reason,
> > > > there
> > > > > > was a promo on newegg at the time for this
> > card
> > > > plus
> > > > > > another copy of Lost Planet so I have two
> > now.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:14:22 -0800
> > > > > > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > > > > > Subject: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > > > hardforums?
> > > > > > > To: PenguinBob123@msn.com
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hi I'm sx2233, my heat is etrader2050,
> > does
> > > > the
> > > > > > card
> > > > > > > come with anything?
I paid on Jan 02
We've been communicating since Jan 03, then suddenly I lost contact with him, are you murdered? Hello?
I've been waitng for 3 days, nothing, I've sent him emails, but no returns after Jan 03, no tracking numbers of any sort, I'm going to wait 1 more day, then it's a phone call to CC company and filing claim with Paypal and ur heatware is gonna take it hard too pal
> --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com> wrote:
I'm sorry, but I've had a busy week and I haven't been able to ship it yet. I a set a time to ship it tomorrow so it should be at the post office no later than noon. I'll be on the road for four hours after I drop it off and once I get to my destination (Baton Rouge) I'll send you the tracking number. I'm very sorry about the delay.
> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:58:03 -0800
> From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on hardforums?
> To: penguinbob123@msn.com
>
> Did you ship this out yet? What is going on?
>
> --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Sure, I'll leave heat once everything is done and
> > you have your package. Thanks for the business.
> >
> > > Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 01:34:20 -0800
> > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > hardforums?
> > > To: penguinbob123@msn.com
> > >
> > > can u leave heat? it is etrader2050 thx
> > >
> > > --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Ok, my paypal is PenguinBob123@msn.com. I'll
> > > > it to you either tomorrow or Wednesday and I'll
> > > > email you the tracking number.
> > > >
> > > > > Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:12:28 -0800
> > > > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > > > Subject: RE: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > > > hardforums?
> > > > > To: penguinbob123@msn.com
> > > > >
> > > > > so 175 for the 8800 320mb GTS, adapters, cable
> > and
> > > > a
> > > > > copy of Lost planet. If this sounds right,
> > then
> > > > give
> > > > > me your paypal so we can complete the
> > transaction
> > > > >
> > > > > --- Michael Gillespie <penguinbob123@msn.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It had all of the adapters and cables, and
> > it
> > > > had a
> > > > > > free copy of Lost Planet. For some reason,
> > > > there
> > > > > > was a promo on newegg at the time for this
> > card
> > > > plus
> > > > > > another copy of Lost Planet so I have two
> > now.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:14:22 -0800
> > > > > > > From: etrader2050@yahoo.com
> > > > > > > Subject: hi selling 8800 gts 320mb on
> > > > hardforums?
> > > > > > > To: PenguinBob123@msn.com
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hi I'm sx2233, my heat is etrader2050,
> > does
> > > > the
> > > > > > card
> > > > > > > come with anything?