Possible to connect Xbox to PC?

Mr. Pink

n00b
I'm new here but have been reading these forums for awhile and finally decided to sign up.

I currently have the Z-560's and i want to hook them up to my xbox thru my PC. Is that possible? i know that the Z-680's can be hooked up to the xbox but i really don't want to spend another $300 on speakers. Any help would be much appreciated.

well, i was able to connect a PS2 to my computer a while ago, i used a leadtek winfast PVR tv tuner card, and an audio cable converter that my sound card accepted...you only get one channel of audio tho...

if, however you setup home theater w/ a receiver it would be much easier to do...

Would it be easier to just play DVD's on my PC and play the sound that way, and just connect my 9800 to my T.V?

i think so...yes, but i'm sure other people could confirm it for you...if you just wanted to use the xbox to play dvd's, i'm sure its not worth the trouble...if your 9800 has tivo it can probably hook straight up to the xbox, not sure. you should ask the video card forum

I think i'll just play the DVD's thru the PC onto the T.V that seems a lot easier, i really don't play games much. But thats for your help.

Back