Jademonkey
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2005
- Messages
- 5
I will be building a new system, and would like to keep it as quiet as possible.
The system will be:
Athlon 64 3500
MSI K8N Neo4 SLI
1GB OCZ RAM
Gforce 6600GT x2
HDs from old comp(200GB and 60GB 7200RPM)
Lian Li PC6083 Case
Audigy2 ZA Platinum
So far I have looked at Zalman 80mm fans with quiet adapters(x3), Zalman CNPS7700AICU for CPU cooling and maybe the OCZ Powerstream 420w. Would this system be close to silent? Are there other cooling products I should be looking at?
Thanks
The system will be:
Athlon 64 3500
MSI K8N Neo4 SLI
1GB OCZ RAM
Gforce 6600GT x2
HDs from old comp(200GB and 60GB 7200RPM)
Lian Li PC6083 Case
Audigy2 ZA Platinum
So far I have looked at Zalman 80mm fans with quiet adapters(x3), Zalman CNPS7700AICU for CPU cooling and maybe the OCZ Powerstream 420w. Would this system be close to silent? Are there other cooling products I should be looking at?
Thanks