• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Possible to add the XD smiley face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P!rate

Move Like a MoFo
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
6,073
I use this ALL the time, and it pains me to see it not turn into a smiley face :)
 
Ok, :), i must admit majordomo, everytime i see you posted after i posted on any thread, my heart rate speeds up a beat :p, always worry i did something wrong XD
 
Whats the XD smiley face look like?

"xD" or "XD", an emoticon commonly used on the internet to express happiness, self-depreciation, laughter, bewilderment, or sarcasm (tilted 90 degrees clockwise, X indicates squeezed eyes and D an open laughing mouth)

How's that any different from this :D ?
 
I'm still trying to figure out how p!rate has 600 posts in only 42 days. Honestly, I've not seen one worth reading. No offense but, I've had enough of the spam...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top