Possible Problem

Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
3,622
Well, I was listening to music on my setup this morning, and realized on of my speakers wasn't, or stopped, playing at full level. So, I unplugged it, turned my amp off, etc. etc. and still, it is not the same as the other speaker of the same time. Randomly, it pops in and out (goes louder, then goes back down). It is playing sound, just less than half as loud as the other one. My other channel of speakers (two different but identical together, just as channel 1) works fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. The speakers are Nakamichi powered by a Scott AMP. It is the speaker on the right, and I am using Vista.
 
Okay, somehow it just "Fixed" itself a bit, but I'm pretty sure it might happen again, so still looking for some answers.
 
Back
Top