Possible Free Gift Cert at XoXide.com

EhJayKim

Limp Gawd
If you post on the Xoxide forums, you get store points for each post. Those points can be traded in for X Points. 25 X Points for a 25 dollar gift certificate and 45 X Points for a 50 dollar Gift certificate. just go to www.Xoxideforums DOT com and register. It does seem to take a lot of posts though... www.xoxiderewards DOT com also has some information.

-A

EhJayKim said:
If you post on the Xoxide forums, you get store points for each post. Those points can be traded in for X Points. 25 X Points for a 25 dollar gift certificate and 45 X Points for a 50 dollar Gift certificate. just go to www.Xoxideforums DOT com and register. It does seem to take a lot of posts though... www.xoxiderewards DOT com also has some information.

-A
it does take a while :( im at 6

How many posts does it take to get a Xoxide point? Might be worth it as there are some nice accessorys at xoxide :cool:

Pete84 said:
How many posts does it take to get a Xoxide point? Might be worth it as there are some nice accessorys at xoxide :cool:
i think its 3 points a post then you need 1000/1900 points to get like 5 or 10 xpoints for xoxide.com

633 posts for $10 if i'm doing my math right.. at 30 seconds per post that's 5.275 hours.. or $1.89 per hour...I'm not a slave!

hahaha, ya I'm not a slave either lol, if the forums were actually good there, I'd just post there regularly like I do here but there aren't many people on there.

czech09 said:
I'd just post there regularly like I do here but there aren't many people on there.
all we have to do to solve that is all go there and talk to eachother like it was here. sheeesh!

if ya think about it u spend so many hours a day or week in a forum it will add up yea not fast maybe over a year but hey spend 1 year answer a few questions asking questions or whatever nd cool u got enough for a new waterblock or the new hsk its free money

well out of curiosity, I started a thread, and that is 5 pionts, not 3...so that could speed up your point earning. But the forum isn't nearly as active as this one, I had the last post in 20 threads or so at one point...would have been moer but some were a copule months old... lol

agreed. newegg points would rock.. lets all goto xoxide and start and h section and get points :cool:

I hate Xoxide rewards, its the same thing they use to give you points for large purchases etc. (until they changed the rules a bit its dif now) Anyhow I had 25 points in December redeemed them and they said I would receive my gift certificate in 5-7 days I waited a full week then e-mailed. I got no response, same with the other e-mail I sent a month later and another and several others. I never got a singel response to any of my e-mails and sure as hell didn't get my gift certificate.

mason_msw said:
I hate Xoxide rewards, its the same thing they use to give you points for large purchases etc. (until they changed the rules a bit its dif now) Anyhow I had 25 points in December redeemed them and they said I would receive my gift certificate in 5-7 days I waited a full week then e-mailed. I got no response, same with the other e-mail I sent a month later and another and several others. I never got a singel response to any of my e-mails and sure as hell didn't get my gift certificate.
Same here, they never sent me my $25 gift certificate...phone calls and emails got me nowhere. They lost my business! I stick to newegg now.

I used to moderate on those forums. Horrible lot hey are. Anyway, i still have like 5000 sum points on there.

Hmm... do spam posts count? I could spam that forum to hell and back and get like 5K posts in one day :p

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Xoxide..

saturnine2 said:
Hmm... do spam posts count? I could spam that forum to hell and back and get like 5K posts in one day :p

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Xoxide..

How would you go about doing this? :)

Back