Possible fan problem with TT Armor?

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
I've noticed that sometimes the big 25cm fan in my TT Armor case does not spin. It just wobbles or rocks back and forth. The only way I can get the fan to spin properly is to shut down my PC for several hours before powering on again. Is this a problem? Is there a way to correct it?

Thanks for any comments!

That sounds like a problem.

My power supply used to do that.
I put a yate loon in it and all is good.

Or shoot them an e-mail, FWIW...I mean the case has a warranty does it not? I think it would be ridiculous for them to want you to RMA the case, they'd probably either just send you a replacement fan, or remove/return the defective fan...

Try either this tech support link or their eRMA service. May not work, but it's worth a shot.

[edit]Yeah - all products have a 3 year warranty, with the exception of the 5 year term on PSU's. Oh, and on the 'may not work' bit...I guess I still just feel burned on an MIA MIR that they never squared with me on my Armor. It took a complaint to the general support link, and a thread in their unofficial official forums before I ever got any reply...Which was nothing more than a 'we couldn't contact you @ your supplied e-mail' (BS they didn't even try otherwise it would have been caught by my junk filter at least)...Then nothing after that. You may have better luck with support than I did ;).

I spoke with tech support at AVA. They're sending a replacement fan. Hope it solves the problem.

Back