Possible (but highly probable) Troll: Catsonar

Status
Not open for further replies.
In early August I sold Catsonar an Seagate 120GB hard drive and a A64 3400+ for $125 shipped. I had less heat so I shipped first. I got his phone # (confirmed, I talked to him on it, it was a cell phone number, address, etc. Mailed it to him, never saw a penny, but I got excuses.

He says he shipped the money order from Hawaii because he was on vacation there or something, I waited a week and a half and told him I hadn't seen it. He then went to the post office and says the address was written wrong on the envelope so he re-sent it. I still haven't seen it and this has been since August 16th-17th.

If anyone lives near Oviedo, Florida and wants to do me a favor I'll give you his address and you can pay him a visit or scout stuff out for me. I could use some advice on how to handle this properly.

Thanks!

Edit: I have sent him a shiat load of PM's and emails, none of them have been responded to even though he has been online since then. I highly doubt he hasn't seen them.

Trading while on vacation in Hawaii? LMFAO, right :rolleyes:
Wrong address on envelope..... stalling bs

Is this his heat?

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=24669

And why doesnt he have negative heat from you yet? Start there, posting neg heat gets them all pissed and makes them communicate in some cases. It also helps stop them from further trading ;)

phOkaz said:
Trading while on vacation in Hawaii? LMFAO, right :rolleyes:
Wrong address on envelope..... stalling bs

Is this his heat?

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=24669

And why doesnt he have negative heat from you yet? Start there, posting neg heat gets them all pissed and makes them communicate in some cases. It also helps stop them from further trading ;)

Yeah thats him, and as far as I remember, by the time he got around to sending my money the first time he was in Hawaii, I didnt ship the shit to hawaii, i sent to to his house in Florida.

Heat added.

Post the neg heat, see what that does, if he is still interested in trading, that will piss him off heh. Also have you tried calling the number you have for him?

well, is to late for this

but you shouldnt have shipped first, you have been here for quite sometime and your heatware is good

so the guy should have pay you first

try to contact the local police department in flodira

Aztlan said:
well, is to late for this

but you shouldnt have shipped first, you have been here for quite sometime and your heatware is good

so the guy should have pay you first

try to contact the local police department in flodira

Yeah I understand what you are saying but I had never had any problems shipping first in the past so I went ahead and did it this time. Learned the hard way I guess. I'll contact the Oviedo Flordia Police on Monday.

Please do post the negative heat. It will help your fellow traders not deal with him, until he resolves this. There is NO reason not to answer e-mails and PM s, unless he's looking to avoid you.You might also try a people search, using the shipping address and Yahoo. It could spit out a land based phone number. Intellipoint is pretty good.

BIGDADDY51 said:
Please do post the negative heat. It will help your fellow traders not deal with him, until he resolves this. There is NO reason not to answer e-mails and PM s, unless he's looking to avoid you.You might also try a people search, using the shipping address and Yahoo. It could spit out a land based phone number. Intellipoint is pretty good.

Thanks for the phone line tip, a land line would be alot better to have to track him down than a cell.

I turned on his email notification and sent him a PM that he needs to respond to you.

Lethal, if you catch this post, I just wanted to let you know he still hasnt contacted me via PM or email, or AIM. And he logged in on Nov 3rd.

Man, I used to go to school and travel to Oviedo a lot. Hey, I'm going there actually Thanksgiving probably.

Imagine me coming up to the guys face with my video cam and asking him about a free motherboard, then confronting him about it and posting the vid here! ahaha, that'd be the best.

Email me if he doesn't show up, I would actually be willing to do this just for the hell of making the video! :)

Edited per user request - Dr.Evil

You could call the Oviedo police and have them check it out! Oviedo is basically an outskirt part of Orlando (Disney World area) if you search for it.

Edit: Quick google, here is the info you need for that :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Oviedo%2C+FL+Police&btnG=Google+Search

LOL dude, I would sooo owe you man. You'd be my hero if you did that. I was going to use calling the po-po as a last resort, and it looks like its heading that way really fast.

If you do go for it, be aware that he lives with his parents supposedly, and he is *supposedly* in the Navy, which I highly doubt now. I really think hes a kid, so I'm pretty sure cop action here would scare him shitless

Edit: its been awhile and I now remember i sold him a CPU and hard drive.. not a mobo.

Luxor, wanna head over there sometime? Im pretty close to Oviedo myself, Live right on the outskirts of Orlando. We could make a [H] Day out of it.

Shoot me an email at: Snaare at gmail dot com

MrCoffee said:
Luxor, wanna head over there sometime? Im pretty close to Oviedo myself, Live right on the outskirts of Orlando. We could make a [H] Day out of it.

Shoot me an email at: Snaare at gmail dot com

If you guys seriously end up doing this, and this jackass pays me. I'l give you 25 bux each for your troubles/gas.

Ahaha, 2 people.. even better. I'm not exactly sure when I'll head over there, I think in 2 weekends. Gotta call the fam.

I'll let you guys know. :D

LOL hahaha wow, amazing ppl. Death hit me up when you decide too. You guys are just wasting your time. I'm in the Navy( hometown) Oviedo stationed in Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. Death why don't you give me a call buddy. PMed you

bring the camera, but i won't be home just yet. Dec 18th guys seriously record me, hell I'd get a laugh out of it.

PS: it wasn't a motherboard, it was a 9800 Pro and a Western Digital 120Gb HD, get on camera. Oviedo Lions!!!!! WOOOw. See you then :D

If you have his real name and he is @ Pearl then contact the Navybase there and report him to his CO and the SP (ShorePatrol) as well as his hometown police dept for mail fraud.

Military bases just don't turn over like that. If that was the case then anyone could say that the guy bounced on a payment and anyone could get into trouble that way. You have to have proof.

Also right now you can't get military numbers by just asking. Due to the war and the high threat against the US military you won't find to many people that are going to be an open ear. And I highly doubt some high ranking officer is going to give a crap about someone they probably don't even know. The military protects its people and I highly doubt calling a CO will really do anything. If anything they will ask the guy if he did and all he can say is no he didn't and thats the end of it. Far as they are concerned they are going to protect the service member over a civilian.

The same with police. You just don't call the police and they go knock on the guys door. It doesn't work like that. And if its under 500 the police department won't even bother. They will tell you that you have to file a complaint with small claims court. How do I know? I had a guy stand me up on a order. I sent the money and it took him forever to send what I ordered. Miami Dade PD told me that if it's under 500 then I would have to file a compliant with the courts, and prove my case to the judge not the police.

Alright I called him up just now and he agreed to send payment. So I guess you guys can call off the movie project lol, thanks tho.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
Alright I called him up just now and he agreed to send payment.
Then I will consider this resolved for now. If there are any further developments, we can re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back