Possible Alarm via winam?

Mrel

Limp Gawd
Is there any sort of program i can use to set up an alarm on my computer that can play music. I want something like what is common on radios where the alarm turns the radio on except i want to use something like winamp? any one heard of anything like that???

You can set up a Scheduled Task in Windows to run Winamp at some time, and there's some command switch that makes it begin playing immediately. It's been a while, so I forget how exactly, but I did this my entire senior year of high school because I got sick of my beepy alarm clock. You just have to make sure you remember to keep your speakers on when you go to bed.

Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Scheduled Tasks

Click "Add Sheduled Task", click "Browse" to select the mp3 or playlist you want to wake up to, set the frequency (daily, weekly etc) and time, and you're set. I used this the same way Hauky did, great as an alternative to an alarm clock.

there's a program out there called "college alarm clock". u can set a diff alarm everyday, and have it beep, play mp3, or w/e.

foobar2000 also has a scheduling plugin that will let you pick times to start playing, set alarms, etc.

out of curiosity, do you ever wake up to "it's raining men"? :D

Back