Portrait mode Eyefinity help!

Phishy714

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,992
Hey there guys, I want to try to do a portrait mode eyefinity setup with some Asus 25" monitors. The achieved resolution would be 3240x1920. Can anyone recommend a good, relatively inexpensive mount to house these monitors? Or would it be cheaper to get three separate, single monitor stands that can turn the monitor 180 degrees?

Thanks!
 
I'm using this one off of amazon, $80 (They make a cheaper one with more tilt options if you're going to use portrait mode, that one might work too). But you can also purchase it from the vendors website. http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Monitor-Stand-Monitors-Clamps/dp/B003EE2AVG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1328451898&sr=8-7
It doesn't provide for a lot of 'turn in' by the two outer monitors, but for me, I use the slight tilt in to hide the side sets of monitor bezels behind the center monitor. I'm using HP 21 inch 1600x1200 monitors in portrait mode. Remember, you'll have to have a robust desk to attach the clamp to. Tyke supply also had other stands.The vesa mounts can twise 360 degrees, so you can switch from portrait to landscape easily. It's very sturdy, thick plate steel, and the mounting post could probably support my car.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top