Portals Level 18 Bonus Walkthough

you didnt take the easy way as i can see... fun to see others people solution!

I did it much differently as well. I just used the balls to knock the turrets off.

Did you even show how you started the elevator?

I did it much differently as well. I just used the balls to knock the turrets off.

Did you even show how you started the elevator?

This is the advanced bonus map, as stated in the title. The advanced maps are altered.
In this case, there is no energy ball, and the platform is already moving, among other differences.

This is the advanced bonus map, as stated in the title. The advanced maps are altered.
In this case, there is no energy ball, and the platform is already moving, among other differences.

Ah, I'm sorry...should have read better. I think I need to go play the bonus maps now.

Just finished watching the vid. Well done. I pretty much did the same thing except for that 3rd sentry and at the end.

After taking out the 2nd sentry, I didn't think about jumping to the next platform :(. I did it the hard way by placing a portal on the farthest wall facing the 3rd sentry and then jumping off the platform to the lowest platform near the green slush while opening up the portal. I then landed on that 3rd sentry platform and took it out that way. I may try it again just so I can jump from platform to platform.

Also at the end, I placed portals differently. I first opened a yellow portal then jumped off to edge then opened a blue. I then just alternated blue, yellow, blue, etc until the end. I did that method so that I would only have to shoot once at the highest point and not have to open a portal when coming down.

Thanks for taking the time to put up a vid. It will be great to see other vids of other methods of completing the bonus maps.

Back