Portal on Steam FREE Until May 24th. MAC and PC!!

That is the way Steam usually does it, the more you buy (bundles) the more you save, which can be kinda insulting to people who picked up some of the game individually. There is enough bitching on Steam as is in regards to release times and the likes, most new stuff gets released at 10am(PST) and not at midnight like local shops do for major releases or like with MW2 where it was released 1 or 2 days later then if you bought a hard copy.

LOL!

I remember I beat the game only to find out the cake was a lie...

Shhh...don't spoil it for all those Apple guys about to play this for the first time.

original.png

Huh... didn't know there were actually folks who never bought the orange box...

That is the way Steam usually does it, the more you buy (bundles) the more you save, which can be kinda insulting to people who picked up some of the game individually. There is enough bitching on Steam as is in regards to release times and the likes, most new stuff gets released at 10am(PST) and not at midnight like local shops do for major releases or like with MW2 where it was released 1 or 2 days later then if you bought a hard copy.
True, I've heard many complain about Steam selling those game packs and saying how they can't sell the individual games to cash in on the multipack deal.

As far as new releases go, I don't care about that b/c I never by games as soon as they're released. I'm probably closer to that 5-yr. delay cycle like that comic strip made fun of a few posts up. :eek:

Back