Portal/Aperture Themed Bitfenix Prodigy Build! Need help/opinions/suggestions!

iRaiden

Gawd
Alright so, I've decided to build a Portal/Aperture themed PC. I'll be building in a bitfenix prodigy.

To start, I'm thinking Orange case with blue front panel:
CA-136-BX_73804_600.jpg

An example of a some stickers I'd want:
tcfy.jpg

However, these stickers would obviously look best on a white background.

Throw out some suggestions to me. I want hear your ideas.

Different colors/combinations? Found some awesome stickers? Let me know. ^_^

Personally, if I were to make a Portal themed build.
The outside would be minimal / white with Aperture logo(s).

The inside would have water-cooling loops / lights being blue/orange.

You could also consider getting black stickers but outlining them in white, or use white stickers.

Alright so, I've decided to build a Portal/Aperture themed PC. I'll be building in a bitfenix prodigy.

To start, I'm thinking Orange case with blue front panel:
CA-136-BX_73804_600.jpg

An example of a some stickers I'd want:
tcfy.jpg

However, these stickers would obviously look best on a white background.

Throw out some suggestions to me. I want hear your ideas.

Different colors/combinations? Found some awesome stickers? Let me know. ^_^

Nice mod!!!!

I would keep the outside with as much white as possible and keep the blue and orange for the interior... but i would probably what mostly white inside as well.

Interior is less important to me as you aren't going to see anything other than the video card even if I buy the windowed panel.

There's plenty of places that can make custom stickers for you based off an image. Just make sure it's a transparent .png file.

Any update? Do you also happen to know where I can get these GladOS stickers you posted a picture of?

The prodigy has been around for nearly two years now, and has grown into one of the most popular modding chasis out there, so you can always find hood kits and mods for it, but personally I think the new Phenom is much more portal-esque.

personally I think it's simply a better looking case...[/QUOTE

Yeah man I agree Bitfonex has grown to be a major competitor to other case manufacturers that have been around for years. I love the prodigy case it looks amazing. However after looking at the new Phenom, they have done it again. It looks to be a amazing case.

Last edited:
Back