• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

portable MP3 player to replace my X50...

ilkhan

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
13,950
So the x50 I have just isn't worth the $430 I paid. But Im past the return period, so it'll be sold. I want something cheap to replace it.
SQ isn't a giant deal. Decent is fine. Im not an audiophile.
It has to use secure digital. Laptop Im getting has SD slot, and I already have a gig and a half of media for it.
cheapness is good ++
durable is good, just for use while walking to class and stuff, but will have it for a long time.

cliffs:
SD
cheap
durable
decent SQ
good interface
 
Back
Top