• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Portable MP3 Player Suggestion?

Carlosinfl

Loves the juice
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
6,633
OK - So I need a new MP3 player. I was looking at the lastest issue of MaximumPC (DEC 2005) which has a MP3 player round up and the iRiver T30 1GB got a "9" which was the best of the group.

I really am thinking about picking up the following MP3 players but would like suggestions and or advice.

T30 1GB or T10 1GB.

The T30 = $138
The T10 = $183

Does anyone know if these players or any of the iRivers work without installing the software disk? I need the player to be viewed as a external drives since I will not be on a Windows based machine.

Thanks for any input or suggestions.
 
Im not sure about those, but i have the iriver h320 and it shows up as an external hdd. I was extremely happy about that, just copy and paste everything.
 
Back
Top