• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Portable Headphone Searching

compuryan

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
356
I have an mp3 player and the headphones it came with are crap. I'm used to my sennheiser hd280s :) , but sadly can't take them everywhere i go :( . I was looking at the Sennheiser CX300B's, what other portable headphones/canalphones/earbuds would you suggest?

any brand really, i'm not tied to sennheiser or anything.
 
That is not a bad first choice.
I have grown rather attached to my CX300s
 
Back
Top