Port specific tunneling in Win2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way to do it? I'm needing to setup a port specific tunnel to circumvent a proxy server. Running Windows 2K in a corporate environment. Any ideas?

This thread is going to be locked up. Read the rules before posting. You can't ask how to circumvent security measures.

sandmanx said:
This thread is going to be locked up. Read the rules before posting. You can't ask how to circumvent security measures.

I'm not attempting to cirumvent, I'm attempting to boost productivity. The proxy was misconfigured today and needs to be repaired, however I do not have access to our server room to do it. So I need to tunnel so I can do my work tonight.

Razorblade Handcuffs said:
I'm not attempting to cirumvent, I'm attempting to boost productivity. The proxy was misconfigured today and needs to be repaired, however I do not have access to our server room to do it. So I need to tunnel so I can do my work tonight.

Nice try. Too bad you caught yourself (you said you wanted to circumvent it in your first post).

Crashsector said:
Nice try. Too bad you caught yourself (you said you wanted to circumvent it in your first post).

Cirumvent the Proxy, yes, not the security measures.

Edit: In addition, not a single mention as to Networking or Proxy circumvention in the rules what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back