Port Forwarding with ATT DSL No good?

Hi guys. I was at a friend's office today trying to get the IP cameras working but forwarding the ports seems not to work with his current modem from ATT (a Westwell F90 or something). Would the workaround for this be purchasing a third party modem instead that supports port forwarding and stop leasing the Westwell F90 from ATT? I tried the bridge mode walkthrough from googling but that made matters worse. Thanks!

edit: the modem is hooked up to a DI-524 from D-Link and i already forwarded different ports to see if it was specifically port 80, 1024 etc

Is the router natted? double nat is bad.
Are internal addresses static? They should be.
Does ATT block port 80? Probably.
Are you trying to test from inside the same network? You need to enable NAT redirection/Loopback.

Port forwarding "not working" is .. very unlikely.

Yes it did give me a static IP. I tried several ports of 80, 81, 82, 1024, and 1025. I did some googling and people have said that this modem does not support any port forward feature. The only workaround was to turn it into bridge mode and enable Ppoe mode (i think). After that I could not get my internet back up. ATT re-directed me saying some changes were made and would need to verify my account etc. But the page never finished loading (after waiting 10min and trying 3 different browsers) so I reverted the changes by plugging in directly to the modem and turned bridge mode and Ppoe mode off.

Back