• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Port Forwarding for Killing Floor

mr. nails

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
287
Hello.

My old modem crapped out and I now have a new one.

I've used the port forwarding website and I've made a static ip. I have 2 firewalls. One is Comodo firewall and I turned it off. The other is the modems firewall and I've turned that off. I had them on as well and still didn't work.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Arris/DG860A/Killing_Floor.htm

By following that guide and using PFPortChecker to see if my ports are open and they are not.

Is there something I've missed (obviously)? Can anyone can give someone some help?

My modem is an Arris DG860. My previous was a Motorola and port forwarding worked fine on it.
 
Hello.

My old modem crapped out and I now have a new one.

I've used the port forwarding website and I've made a static ip. I have 2 firewalls. One is Comodo firewall and I turned it off. The other is the modems firewall and I've turned that off. I had them on as well and still didn't work.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Arris/DG860A/Killing_Floor.htm

By following that guide and using PFPortChecker to see if my ports are open and they are not.

Is there something I've missed (obviously)? Can anyone can give someone some help?

My modem is an Arris DG860. My previous was a Motorola and port forwarding worked fine on it.

Are you trying to host a game server? Your ISP might be blocking you on their end.
 
Back
Top