Pop in

Hitti2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
340
Exchange to get pics off this for this girl she gave me this pc.
PNY 9600gt
Amd athlon x2 6000+
BFGR650 PSU by bfg
MSI am2 board
One 200GB HDD, One 40GB HDD.

Diamond of the pc is the gfx card worth 50usd and PSU worth 65usd.

XnrrBtQ.jpg

5HAVPUg.jpg

x94adRO.jpg

8psioFa.jpg
 
It doesnt have signal to the monitor.

I pulled batttery n cleared cmos.

Switched pci e lanes.

Fan on gfx card turns on.

Molex is plugged in the board.

I do not want to hook up my hfx card to the board.

Disconnected hdd.

Held and press del multiple times.

Any suggestions?
 
Are you asking what to do to get the PC to boot up so you can get pics off of it, or did you already get the pics off of it and just want to get the machine working again?
 
Second part. I already got her files off the HDD onto mine.

Now I'm troubleshooting n trying to get it to work.
She said it stopped working n thats why she bought a laptop.
 
I will pull all ram, and leave one stick in as there r 4 sticks of ram.
 
Try one RAM stick at a time. If that doesn't work, alternate DIMM slots.
Try a different GPU.
Try a different PSU.

Edit
Quick post got me.
 
Try one RAM stick at a time. If that doesn't work, alternate DIMM slots.
Try a different GPU.
Try a different PSU.

Edit
Quick post got me.

Left 3, 2, 1 then alternated them. <the ram.

Took all ram out, I don't even get beeps.
 
Back
Top