Ok here's the skinny.. I just upgraded to 3500+ vience and i'm doing 230 FSB x11.
My ram is generic DDR 3200 and it's absolutely shit..... I can get 240-250 FSB at 10.5 however, if I do that I gotta drop the ram to 333. When I did 3dmark05 i actually loss CPU marks running this configuration becuase the ram is only running at 188MHZ.
I only have stock HS with a volcano 7 fan on it... CPU never went pass 38C and mobo was stable at 34C. I'd like to squeese more out of my 3500 but I'm wondering what I can do to get the FSB higher... I have HHT on auto and the mobo is a A8N-E
Now for the second part.... My PCI express X800XL ausus card is SHIT.... I can only do 510 MHZ for the ram before it starts to artifact.... the Cpu will go all the way up to 460MHZ.... I had a X800XL AGP and it had no problmes going to 540-50 MHZ for the ram... What is the devider in the ati tool's pannel do?
My ram is generic DDR 3200 and it's absolutely shit..... I can get 240-250 FSB at 10.5 however, if I do that I gotta drop the ram to 333. When I did 3dmark05 i actually loss CPU marks running this configuration becuase the ram is only running at 188MHZ.
I only have stock HS with a volcano 7 fan on it... CPU never went pass 38C and mobo was stable at 34C. I'd like to squeese more out of my 3500 but I'm wondering what I can do to get the FSB higher... I have HHT on auto and the mobo is a A8N-E
Now for the second part.... My PCI express X800XL ausus card is SHIT.... I can only do 510 MHZ for the ram before it starts to artifact.... the Cpu will go all the way up to 460MHZ.... I had a X800XL AGP and it had no problmes going to 540-50 MHZ for the ram... What is the devider in the ati tool's pannel do?