• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

poll

FW900 Your experience buying used and the outcome


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

UnrealCpu

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
2,764
Very interested about your outcome from purchasing the Sony or HP FW900

Give us a good Poll about your experiences

1. EBAY
2. AZATEK
3. Accurate IT




I know a good number of Hardocp users have purchased this monitor and would like to know the percentage of who was satisfied buying either a used Grade A or Grade B monitor from vendors buying used.
Thanks
 
got mine from azatek.com
other than a few scratches on the bezel, the monitor is in perfect shape and was mfg'd in 5/2002
 
My old one died and I bought one off of e-bay... Did not work.. The guy had a very good rating too.. But he did take it back and refund my money without any problems so I guess he deserved his good e-bay rating.. I tried to buy a second one refurbed, but never got it, they oversold their stock.. That was early last year for both attempts.. I don't have any recent experience trying to get one...
 
I was lucky to find one Local for $250. It is in excellent condition, but is factory refurbished and was originally manufactured in December of 2000. I am glad it still looks nice and have my fingers crossed that it will last me years to come. hehe.

Since it was refurbished, I wonder how new the internals are...
 
Bought my 24" monitor off of eBay, but picked it up personally in Macomb, Michigan. It is the HP variant. I left a post in the the big thread 24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived started by Mathesar - my post is #1408 (page 71). I've had it about a month and I must say that this thing is absolutely superb - best $180 (since I picked it up - therefore no shipping nightmares were experienced) that I ever spent!
 
Bought an HP version off ebay for $370 shipped.

Excellent condtion.

MFG: April, 2003
 
Back
Top